is it worth buying N-Gage qd now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casual_gamer

In the zone
Basically i want to play games in mobile, so since ngage is a symbian(serial 60) mobile....i want to know the life of ngage qd. can i play the games made for N70 and N90 mobiles in ngage qd?

aku

Gonna make it BiG
nope.. u cant.... but U CAN paly ngage gamez in both of 'em... NGAGE QD is a seriez 60 fon and while da othr 2 r seriez 80

aku

Gonna make it BiG
well dude.. y dun u opt fr a psp.. datz 1 helluva gizmo.. my fren jus got it yest'day.. man.. its so kewl...
well u go fr ngage qd only.. cuz da gamez mnt fr ngage r enough cool... and futeruuuuuustic........
hope uve got ma point....

prankie

D PrankMaster
Nokia is abt to make N-Gage a platform...
so i think in future u'll be able to play all N-Gage games on other Nokia mobiles.....

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
basically Ngage QD is preferred over other phones because of its gaming performance.
I think if you donot want camera, then this phone is still suitable for most of the needs...i guess!
Good price,performance in gaming,design,sound.............what more do you ask for?

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Yup as all said Ngage Qd is good if u don wnt camerra....
Also camerra is just for saying...
trust me i sold my ngage qd cuz itwas not having camera n brought new 3230.....
This was the biggest mistake i made...
Now im regretting it...
i was glued to the camera for just a week, now a days i dont even use my camera....
Even n gage classic cant beat the gaming experience of QD....
So if camerra n radio r not mandiatory then go for Qd....

Also try to get SILVER EDITION of QD its cool... but hardly available in India.....

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
ymhatre said:
Now im regretting it...
i was glued to the camera for just a week, now a days i dont even use my camera....

Also try to get SILVER EDITION of QD its cool... but hardly available in India.....

u can play all n gage games in 3230...... to know how just serach in google... :twisted:

OP
C

casual_gamer

In the zone
But N-gage qd had only 104MHz of processor speed, this is the only thing i am worried about. See Nokia 6630 has 220MHz speed, is the 104MHz enough for the new mobile games. I just want to stick with N-gage for atleast 2 years.
And also what is the current price of N-gage?

aku

Gonna make it BiG
its around 7grand... well yeah u CAN paly ngagr games on othr cell fonez (ofcrs symbian s60)... therez a sw call btz or hmm.. well i dun rember.. but it stratz wid b??.. so.. da bottom line is .. u CAN... well so u can evn go wid 6630 as it'll b abl 2 play all ur ngage gamez.. + hotswappable+ cam... u got it rit???
:wink:

prankie

D PrankMaster
U can't play all N-Gage games on other phones...
Most of the games (specially older ones) dont work well..
moreover on N-gage u have 8dirctional scroll.. which is very helpful...
on other phones u'll stuck up in few games due to this inability....

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
akuCRACKER said:
well dude.. y dun u opt fr a psp.. datz 1 helluva gizmo.. my fren jus got it yest'day.. man.. its so kewl...
well u go fr ngage qd only.. cuz da gamez mnt fr ngage r enough cool... and futeruuuuuustic........
hope uve got ma point....
me too feel same.. psp is a better option ..
qd is too old now ... the new version is due for long..
nokia is sooooo shy of the next ngage .. i dont know why
it should have been launched by now

prankie said:
moreover on N-gage u have 8dirctional scroll.. which is very helpful...
Yes I agree its a plus point for it...bing a cellphone too.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Yup all ngage games cant be played on other phones....
for eg Snakes tht was made for ngage only... is not working on 6600, 6630, 3230 etc....
Here im not talking abt snakes thts common... but this snakes game was designed by ngage community for ngage only......
*www.gamespot.com/ngage/puzzle/snakes/index.html

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
For once lets assume that you can play all games on Nokia 3230. Even i have the N3230, with maximum no.of games of Ngage,installed,but still, playing them on lousy 3230 isn't that pleasure and fun, as Ngage provides.
Ngage designing is unique in its category, thats y it is still the best gaming phone out there, with so many hits.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
mayanksharma said:
For once lets assume that you can play all games on Nokia 3230. Even i have the N3230, with maximum no.of games of Ngage,installed,but still, playing them on lousy 3230 isn't that pleasure and fun, as Ngage provides.
Absolutely rite man ... on other phone its not a good exp .. just kaam chalaoo

Ngage designing is unique in its category, thats y it is still the best gaming phone out there, with so many hits.
True again .. its basically game pad with phone support

but what we are saying is .. Ngage Qd was good when it was launched.
but not now
It lacks so many features.
a person bought .. ngage in 2004 is ok
.. but a guy buyin 2006 is not a good option
when u have other handhelds game devices available.

adi87

Journeyman
ymhatre said:
Now im regretting it...

Whts the difference between the Ngage classic and the QD model ??? also whts the specila featueres of Ngage silver edition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom