Is it true ??? Windows Mobile OS in NOKIA N94i

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
*img114.imageshack.us/img114/8252/n94ifrontbackrv6.jpg​
Believe everthing you see? Good, then this is an unannounced Nokia N94i running the Windows Mobile (not Symbian) operating system. We have no way of knowing for sure, but that looks like an engineering prototype Chinese knockoff of something which has gone up for auction somewhere on this great blue planet. According to the listed specs, we're looking at a touchscreen (with stylus) multimedia device synonymous with the N-Series packing a 2 megapixel camera, speakerphone, Bluetooth 2.0 and MicroSD expansion. It's also listed as a dual-sim device with quad-band GSM support. Of course, Microsoft has been slowly making in-roads into Nokia handsets for several months with Nokia's purchase of Intellisync and the recent announcement to integrate Windows Live services into some Nokia handsets. Still, WinMo on Nokia... are we dreaming, or is that "WinXP.jpg" an indicator of something more foolish?

[Soure]

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Who knows, it does makes sense for Nokia to go this way. Nokia, Sony Ericsson do a lot of hardware innovation so its better to let someone else make the software part, why pay money for making an OS when u can simply buy it from Microsoft.

Samsung also has some gr8 hardware but pathetic software inside. They can also make use of Windows Mobile Smartphone edition 6 which now gives the compony to make there own UI & use it, not just the one provided my MS.

But then again, Nokia literally own Symbian, so why switch?

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
to me it looks some poultry genetics.
N70 * i-mate=this wierd gadget.this is definitely not nokia.either a china phone or just photoshop work

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Symbian S60 is Nokia's OS. Why the hell would they go to any OS other than it, it is considered the best mobile OS out there.

din

Tribal Boy
@Zeeshan Quireshi

Very nice find !!! No one noticed that I think. So it seems just a wallpaper !!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nice find Zeeshan ;) . Its becoming more clear. That was either a slideshow or a WinXP theme for mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom