Is it safe to jog with Ipod Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickster

Professional Layabout.
As aleady mentioned, it is safe to jog with it but it being a hdd based player, if you subject it to heavy shocks, sudden jerks, you can land in trouble.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
who cares... ok here is the deal... jog.. find wht happens...continue for few weeks.. see for difference.... note it in ur diary daily... view the result after few weeks .., finnall if nothing occurs do mention it here.... if something unusual happens.... record the diary readings or wht ever here.... we will see it say wht went rong..

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I think its perfectly ok to jog with ipod mini. Used mine since 2years and still working as new.
And bout that jerks i wonder what sense it makes saying jog with it but dont give it gerk since its harddisk based. How can one jog with ipod without actually not giving it jerks. Are we jogging or sitting on a chair?
So dont bother? Just make sure it doenst fall too often.( Mine falls every other day on hard floor and except for few scratches nothing happened). And yes you can jerk it as much as you like. Mini is made for gogging and you even get Strap band just like ipod shuffle that will keep it firm if you want for added safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom