Is it possible to rip music only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
inspired by sophie

I was trying to test my voice in some of old tracks...
is it possible to rip only music only from any kind of tracks leaving or erasing vocal of original singer...

any soft ware ..any body have used...
i searched ..i used koraoke any ...
and voice remover plug in for win amp

but none work

any such soft for xp....used and sucessful other wise i think...

thanks
saha

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
25 poeple dont know about this
this is amazing
i think there must have been this kind of software
isn't there
please help

Kniwor

Learner
there are softwares...but ur asking for something perfect...and there's nothing like that...that i know of...

thrash_metal

In the zone
well considering .... if you have say 1 to 2,00,000 rupees you can get hold of frequency analizing machines used in audio productions which can help you remove the singers track ( these machines are still in the development stage and i have only heard abt them frm frnds .. never seen / tested em so far ) . The Karoke Cd's are made my re mixing (no REMIX (" :!: ") walla remix) the audio track leaving behind the vocal track . For that you will need a 7 - 8 ch basic mixer and the original tracks .

You can try and remove off specific frequencies ( using softwares ) like the singer's singing one but most of the times you will end up screwing up your song .

Get a demo of Sony Sonic Foundry. Use it's voice cut/cancel function in one of the fx filters. I know it's there, but don't have the software in front of me. So you'll have to do some searching yourself.

Note: The demo may not allow you to save any modifications

Keith

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Kniwor said:
there are softwares...but ur asking for something perfect...and there's nothing like that...that i know of...

Well, me also want one such free/shareware s/w n dont mind if it isnt perfect. so plz tel.

@Saharika, plz tel me abt Voice Rempver plug-in of Winamp. If possible tel me from where u got it or gimme any link to d/l it plz...

goobimama

 Macboy
What I would do is, use karaoke in any software you feel is best and then, use the Creative Sound Recorder with the option "What U Hear" to record the finished audio information...but that's what i would do....

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
The Incredible said:
Kniwor said:
@Saharika, plz tel me abt Voice Rempver plug-in of Winamp. If possible tel me from where u got it or gimme any link to d/l it plz...
i think you can download it from
www.download.com
the soft say so but i could make out any thing
normally these software dont work

i have not ready to buy any hardware for my hobby but may be invest some thing on software ...

ok are there any software locally avalaile i can buy
i have that sony's soft
i will give a try
thanks
thats quite like digit forum now..
saha

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
One beautiful software to do this would be goldwave, which is unfortunately a demoware. But you have to record the sound as a whole and then post-process it in goldwave, sound forge or similar software and then use low-pass and high pass filter combinations (most software provide presets like voice, bass, etc) to weed out the unneeded freqency.

Or you can try these readymade s/w I found: winkaraoke, karaoke machine.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
You can use any of the softwares already pointed in above posts, but understand one thing that it's not possible to ENTIRELY rip the voice. There will be certain minimum amount of voice still audible in the file.
Most of these softwares remove a certain band of frequencies which human voice commonly emits. But it's not fool proof.
Although, usually the voices are reduced to such low levels that when you sing along with it, they are almost completely overshadowed.

-----
alibi

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
keith said:
Get a demo of Sony Sonic Foundry. Use it's voice cut/cancel function in one of the fx filters. I know it's there, but don't have the software in front of me. So you'll have to do some searching yourself.

Note: The demo may not allow you to save any modifications

Keith
i have installed sonic foundry vegas 4 (full)
but the software does not have filters as you said ..i didnt found any of such filters or effects
There is fx filter box but is empty

siri_usb said:
One beautiful software to do this would be goldwave, which is unfortunately a demoware. But you have to record the sound as a whole and then post-process it in goldwave, sound forge or similar software and then use low-pass and high pass filter combinations (most software provide presets like voice, bass, etc) to weed out the unneeded freqency.

Or you can try these readymade s/w I found: winkaraoke, karaoke machine.
i will try..i have sound forge but not gold wave if it really does the job may be i will search for it
i will try thanks for those search
al...ibi said:
You can use any of the softwares already pointed in above posts, but understand one thing that it's not possible to ENTIRELY rip the voice. There will be certain minimum amount of voice still audible in the file.
Most of these softwares remove a certain band of frequencies which human voice commonly emits. But it's not fool proof.
Although, usually the voices are reduced to such low levels that when you sing along with it, they are almost completely overshadowed.
ya i think i have read it some where in this forum also .Any way ya you are right the sound will be supessed
these days these so called singers uses track with song makes lip movement and give the impression that they are singing
i have seen many especially big concerts...these non rock singers and in tv programs...

any way thanks for all help
saha

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
Re: try these softwares

maharajadhiraj said:
Why don't you try VoGone and Voice Changer AV VCS 3.1
looking at other post
u seem to be like dj
any way i will try these
can you provide me link for those soft

about your another soft full version in another post i think that post will be locked or deleted any way i think there was site which give full version download as well
but have not logged in to that site
may be some body will give a serial keys
it is forbidden here i think
try your luck
thanks for soft
i will try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom