Is it fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

altimate

Broken In
Its a TRUE fake
Just devote ur time for earning money if its tested by someone near to u.
REST IS UPTO U

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Aaron Wall (www.seobook.com) earns $500 an hour. I earn a modest $0.12 an hour. What's common between us (forget the $ earned per hour :p)? It's hard work. If you think you just waste your time over that thing and earn some big money, then everyone should be rich!

drsethi

Journeyman
They give or not, you can better off with other regular jobs. Concentrate on your profession and be happy.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys....

is this working with US citizens..or not even with them

actually i earned 26$ in january 2006..

but i havnt received anything from them neither thru paypal nor thru check till now..almost 14 months gap.....

so i was thinking may be due to i m non-USian

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
arunks said:
hey guys....

is this working with US citizens..or not even with them

actually i earned 26$ in january 2006..

but i havnt received anything from them neither thru paypal nor thru check till now..almost 14 months gap.....

so i was thinking may be due to i m non-USian

So you think that you are a victim of racism? lol...

If u listen to my experience then it is something differnet.
My bro told me abt this site and i went to it.First i also thought it is fake as i didnt received ny money but after crossing 45$ i got a cheque of it .Now i have stopped using it but it is not fake or like that.Ya but it is really annoying.

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33893

Aren't these more or less the same threads? Is someone from the site surfjunky.com trying to get more traffic on their sites by posting links to it on different forums, and then pretending to ask "Is it true or fake?". All of you who didn't know about this particular site earlier will agree that you must have opened it once, when you saw the link here, just to check whether this is different from all those other sites which promise to give you money for browsing?

So is this a new way of advertisement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom