is it FAKE 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
Last year i bought "INTEX SUBWOOFER PLUS 2600". It was labeled "Multimedia Computer Speaker 4.1 ". It has two mono inputs.
Recently i came to know that a 4.1 channel should have 4 mono inputs or 2 stereo inputs. I want to sue intex. Where do i stand technecally.
Otherewise suggest me some software to enhance my sound experiance.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
wel it doesn't depend on the number of speakers coz more than one speakers couls play the same stream , it depends on the number of input your speaker has . a 4.1 system has two stereo inputs , if yours has one then it is a fake .

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
I have got 4 speaker. But there is only two mono inputs. It doesnot has 2 stereo inputs.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
akshayt said:
How many speakers did you get?
like zeeshan said,spekers don't make a difference when it comes to multi channel sound.i connected a hoard of speakers(9,to be exact) to my old cambridge soundworks sub,but honestly,the only difference it made was that it added a mile of wires to my living room.
inputs matter

NikhilVerma

Padawan
yeah I had one like that too .... it SUCKS ... and btw having 4 speakers DOES matter especially in games and DVD movies with 5.1 audio ...

shaunak

Tux Fan
you could try the consumer court
but read the box carefully. if it says "emulated" or "upmixed" your may not have a very good chance as the company didnt cheat you.
But you should definately complaint against the dealer. He has cheated you by not guiding you.

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
I dont want to sue dealer, he is fr of mine. Even he is novice , i only ordered him. I want to sue INTEX TECHNOLOGY. The only thing written was " MULTIMEDIA COMPUTER SPEAKER 4.1". So have i any chance to win in consumer court.

shaunak

Tux Fan
why dont you ask your freind for a replacement or exchange or ask him to send it back to intex? there is a better chance of the matter clearing up this way than thru consumer court.

idd say you have a 70:30 chance at the cosumer forum.
70% you dont
30% you do.

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
It is not 4 my cause. I want to teach these mnc which make fool out of us. If u have any ad related to it then it will be better. As soon i get time i will fire them. I mailed them but there was no reply. My next legal step will be to write them.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
when i bought my 4.1 mercury 1980 watts.......i never knew it's a fake 4.1(3 yrs ago) but i got this news very soon after buying the spks......u can look for a spk with good brand name.....crative,altec-lancing,artis etc.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
its hard to fight it out in court coz it will take time, i guess u sud try an exchange it with ur dealer, do some adjustments in price and get a creative or antec lansing.

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
Are yar why u all dont understand, i dont any monetary benefit. I want to do a social work type. If u have any add then send me. Consumer court r very fast guys.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
sorry friend i dont have de add for ranchi consumer court, i guess u will find it on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom