Is it a DIGIT cookie or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
A double-click on a zero-reply post made by the author (here.. me)helps the author change it directly @ the post list!!!
Well.. didn't get it? A picture is worth a thousand words... So have a look @ the pic.. it might enlighten u.
That is a list of new posts... I just double clicked my then 0-reply post, More Gadgets, and a field appeared with the post name editable! Check the pic out...

*img149.imageshack.us/img149/9813/jpgqq0.th.jpg

Last edited:
OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Dunno.. but i thought only I was the one ignorant of it... *smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/animsympa/1050848555.gif

Well, as it turns out... I'm not the only one.. gee...

Kya yaar... Vimal... ab tu Troll ban gaya?!?

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^^^^^^^^^
what u said might b right dude... this is for ease of use... but many of us were unaware about it.

Another tip about it, guyz. Dont d-clik on the link, d-clik in the cell of the link... not on the link. If u dclik the link, u'll b directed to the link... a little l8... but near the link dclik wont take us there.

Not a bug... Nice kookie though..

champ_rock

champ_rock
ya its not a bug

its a much sort after feature in VB and IPB.. it does not exist in phpbb and SMF..

it is primarily used for moderation so that the mod does not have to open the full topic to edit the heading..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom