is INTEL 915GAV motherboard is 64 bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Please Tell Me Whether 915 Gav Intel Motherboard Is Able To Support The 64 Bit Operating System Like Vista 64 Bit Edition.....??

How To Find The Motherboard Is Capable Of Running 64 Bit Application????/

Please Reply Guys .......

Third Eye

gooby pls
naveen_reloaded said:
Please Tell Me Whether 915 Gav Intel Motherboard Is Able To Support The 64 Bit Operating System Like Vista 64 Bit Edition.....??

Please Reply Guys .......

It is a 32Bit Mobo.
See the specification here

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
915 is a 32bit board...

It is a 32Bit Mobo.
See the specification here

Dont mind... but are u guyess went nutts... ?? 915 DO SUPPORTS 64bit Intel Processors...

come on guyess be a little carefull when post... even from the link tech_mastermind has given its written than its supports P4 EE processors... those are 64bit supporting processor...

and for the question the author asked...

Certainly it is only if u have a 64bit intel Processor... like Intel P4 630 @ 3.0 GHz...

its not the motherbaord which is a 64bit one... its the processor which is a 64bit... yes ur mpotherbaord do need to support the 64bit processor...

its not the motherbaord which is a 64bit one... its the processor which is a 64bit... yes ur mpotherbaord do need to support the 64bit processor...

just download CPUz and post whats ur processor here...

G

gxsaurav

915GAV supports Single core smithfield CPUs which are 64-bit compatible, EMT64 as intel calls it

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
It supports as it supports processors with EM64T suppot. However u will be able to install 64 bit OS only if ur Processor supports it

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
so if i upgrade my processor to 64 bit...will that make my system a 64 bit edition....

and is there a DOWNSIDE FOR 64 BIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom