Is history set to repeat itself.....???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
scientist found that the sekletons they unearthed in jodhpur contained were 50 radio active than normal ones.......

*www.audarya-fellowship.com/forums/newsletters-journals/31909-atomic-warfare-ancient-india.html

*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&sa=X...cd=1&q=radioactive+skeletons+in+india&spell=1

*www.philipcoppens.com/bestevidence.html

does this indicate that in the past there has been a "neuclear war" fought and that the history is set to repeat itself??????????

is it really true that our past men had wonderful ability to make aeroplan4es and others????

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pushpaka_Vimana

*www.geocities.com/dipalsarvesh/mahabharat_astronomy1.html

*www.geocities.com/dipalsarvesh/mahabharat_astronomy3.html

amitava82

MMO Addict
Tech Geek said:
may be the place where they were burried has some some radioactive substances
i have the same theory. if the nuclear war theory were true then archeologist would have found proof way back..

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
we are still uncovering many things....:), if all are well

what did those nine unknown men discovered.....

what did that lines in ramayana tell......neuclear war????or just an immadination......

the only way to escape from radiation is to submerge in water......thats what the soldiers did...alll right ...what about the crash landings of the planes and all?????

*www.veling.nl/anne/templars/ancientaircraft_nf.html
*www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/ancatomicwar2.html

there u go....the second link has a complete history to tell about the "fall of Raman Empire"

"In the way we traditionally view ancient history, it seems absolutely incredible that there was an atomic war approximately 10,000 years ago. And yet, of what else could the Mahabharata be speaking? Perhaps this is just a poetic way to describe cavemen clubbing each other to death; after all, that is what we are told the ancient past was like. Until the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, modern mankind could not imagine any weapon as horrible and devastating as those described in the ancient Indian texts. Yet they very accurately described the effects of an atomic explosion. Radioactive poisoning will make hair and nails fall out. Immersing oneself in water gives some respite, though is not a cure."

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
All the people who have their own theories and expert opinions shud read about the technique of carbon dating[b/] by which the "age" of any material can be found out!

Yes, I think history will repeat itself! :)

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
i hope that the history indeed will repeat.....
“I don’t know with what weapons
World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and
stones.” Einstein said.....:)...i guess he is right

Pathik

Google Bot
mediator said:
All the people who have their own theories and expert opinions shud read about the technique of carbon dating[b/] by which the "age" of any material can be found out!

Yes, I think history will repeat itself! :)

Carbon dating is accurate only till abt 50000 yrs... ie 10 times the half life of radioactive carbon....
n this things seem quite ancient...
they shd use uranium dating... :))

mediator

Technomancer
pathiks said:
Carbon dating is accurate only till abt 50000 yrs... ie 10 times the half life of radioactive carbon....
n this things seem quite ancient...
they shd use uranium dating... :))
Ah yes, thanx for reminding! :)
Its actually the concept of "half-life" on which Carbon dating is based! I dunno if "half-life" technique is ancient, but it is effective!

Neways Uranium dating is also based on half-life concept..Isn't it?

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
hmmm...some day someone is gonna find that there once existed a superior civ and they all perished cause of war...and we are just starting from "zero" and will reach the same stage and destroy ourselves....

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
history will repeat itself ie after ww iii noone will survive and all will begin from the beginning

Pathik

Google Bot
yup uranium dating is also based on its half life but its much more than radioactive carbon.. The age of planet earth was found using this only

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Brhmastra=Autombomb/Nuclear Bomb

and in our Ancient story of Ram, Krishna and many other war stories we read that to end the Battle at that time they used Brhmastra.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
@Stick.....i guess thats atom bomb ;), aah...never mind...
hmm....yeah then that means there has been several times its used before....:-?....

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
This is all bullShit ! I dont think ancient people ever had knowdlege of atom bombs or aeroplanees or something. Its just someones imagination really loose.All we had are some poems and translations.I think the whole thing is really overblown and crap.
Its almost like saying we are using P 4 Duo core PC and after one year we will be using 486 until we again discover P4 Duo core almost like history repeating itself thing. Pretty stupid eh...
Now why will someone who knows how to use atomic bomb keep swords and draggers when he will have knowdlege enough how to make a decent gun.I bet Arjun would have had better aim with Shot gun..( Agni ban or agni bullet )Bullet whatever your imagination is better than all arrows on this earth.
That Pushpak Viman is the most over blow theory that indians had invented aeroplane. Man you invent an aeroplane and 1000 years later you dont know even how to make a moter car.
I think Aeroplane was invented by wright brothers and thats why people kept improving it until we had jet in such a short time. If Aeroplanes were invented that long before as in Ramayan we would today now be living on some other planet and i would at least be using something better than this dumb laptop to type this.

mediator

Technomancer
^Atleast u cud have made a decent comeback in the forums! Neways I also can't believe that 30-40 yrs ago we had an OS that was much more superior than present Operating systems in terms of stabilty. Great to see a guy who doesn't respects even the scientific processes like carbon/uranium dating that proves everything and then goes on making his own childish expert opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom