Is GPS the next big thing in medium range mobiles ??

What wud be the next big thing that u wud like to see in every Mobile Phone ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

who knows, GPS is good but expensive, & the service will be charged by the telecom operators too

touchscreen is good, but then again, depends on the requirment of people

I would more like to see the existing features refined. Such as 640X480 resolution video recording with 30fps, in all the mobile phones, just like N93, or atleast 352X288 resolution with 30fps & 1 mb bitrate for h.263

other feature which is welcome is H.264 playback, where the files are optimised for mobile phone usage, with a resolution of 320X240 or 176X144 with 512 kbps bitrate

Faster bluetooth, version 2.0 all over

K

krazyfrog

I for one would like to have wi-fi in my future cell phone (which by the way you forgot to include in your poll). In mumbai there aren't many hotspots for wi-fi. I would like if wi-fi hotspots are created everywhere and we could have free access to them. Then things like web browsing on cell would be a breeze. GPS on the other hand would be a waste on most people and not many users will use it.

outlaw

De@d
right crazy

but i'd like my fone to have a "touchscreen" and access "gps" with a "optical zoom"camera and "wifi" with a massive "100"gb storage and "1 month" battery life and HD video and "100mbps" data transfer..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom