Is God an Alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Please Read This. Reading some of the facts that the writer has stated made my jaw drop hard enough to crack the floor. I thought I should share it with you guys. Read it and reply what you think about it.

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
T159, I haven't played Prey and on my machine, I don't think I ever will.

Pathik, what are Matrix theories?

cool_techie, thanks.

Others, please reply and tell what you think about it.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Anything that does not belong in its own environment and exists in some other environment is called as an alien.

Well I didn't read that page, I don't like to.

Matrix Theory is based upon the VR theory. (Virtual Reality).

What you see and feel, or even your own life, may just be some part of a process running upon large systems like those shown in the movie - The Matrix. VR research has just kicked off now, and its rather mind boggling to follow it. :shock:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The theory in Prey is like this:

We harvest upon crops and other things to live.
And someone above us harvest upon us (may be some kinda Aliens)
They created us, and just went on their way and doing the same things on other planets (but creating something else there, variety is the spice of life).
When they return they will take some of us (for sustaining their biological system, as nothing is more perfect than our brain and other living organs).
Its just something when we hear the news of people disappearing mysteriously without a clue.

Nevermind it was a loose explanation, u gotta play the game and see for yourself, even the concepts of artificial gravity and other celestial phenomenon(time wrap, spirit world etc) that still we are not aware of completely is utilized in the story of this game.

karnivore

in your face..
"Matrix" is actually based on a relatively new theory of "Quantum Consciousness", which again is subtly derived from an age old theory of "Dualism".

Roughly speaking, according to this "Quantum Consciousness", all physical being are just part of a "larger consciousness". In the movie "Matrix", this "larger consciousness", which in real world, believers call "god", is represented by a simulator program, called Matrix. It is a beautiful rendering of this "larger consciousness" which asks a "What if" question.

As with your link.......well, this theory is anything but new. Don't get hyper. Just take it easy.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^we are not talking abt GOD

do u ever thought that a time wrap(worm hole) could be possible ?

And what happens when an object is sucked into black holes ?

pannaguma

Turn The Page
^^we are not talking abt GOD
i meant there is no god .......

do u ever thought that a time wrap(worm hole) could be possible ?
possible....... watch "DEJA VU" [*ing dezel washinton] for some idea.:D

And what happens when an object is sucked into black holes ?
IMO the object is torn apart due to the intense gravitational field........ i read somewhere that blackholes have high mass density and gravitation field because matter is literally compressed inside it, ie inter-subatomic spacing is many times less.........

btw what has this got to do with dog, err god.

legolas

Padawan
we are not talking abt GOD

Is God an alien?? -> seems like we are talking about God.

To answer, I honestly don't know. And I don't want to make guesses. Because.. over time, the guess might become a concept and people will start fighting each other again!!

pannaguma

Turn The Page
^^ What do u mean. God is not an exclusive oriental(= eastern) phenomenon. West is equally guilty.
arey just wanted to make some full form........:p

any way we were the first, and atleast 1000-1500 yrs before buddhists and christians ........... so i guess are forefathers are indeed to blame.

[not to forget, the greeks had ZEUS and co]

karnivore

in your face..
@pannaguma........ok i got your pun:D:D;)

There is no perfect definition of god. There are as many definitions, as there are believers. Just pick and choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom