Is bravenet legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandit

In the zone
Does anyone have a bravenet affiliate program.....the one u put on ur website....
If u have u recieved any of the affiliates....
Is affiliate program of bravenet legal and moreover do they put us under legal complications?

OR It is a good source of legal revenue....
PLZ report! :?:

expertno.1

Technomancer
yeah best source is google's adsense

and about the bravenet .......... its fairly not good at all

yeah but it is legal

OP
vandit

vandit

In the zone
but for Google Adsense one has to pay first and then affiliate( while registering to adwords)
what is the advantage that I get from adsense then.....(makes no sense) :?

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Really? I didn't pay any amount. U just register with google and they give u a script to paste in ur webpages and it just works. Once the number of clicks exceed a certain threshold, u are sent a cheque.

OP
vandit

vandit

In the zone
dont we have to register to adwords to register in the adsense? If we have to then Is adwords free? :?:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
npe u dont have ta, but i think u need a gmail account to register at adsense, i did it that way though...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
There is no condition for Adsense at all - not even a gmail account. Simply register for free and copy and paste a small code and start earning. Once a threshold amount is reached they send you a cheque. It's that simple.

I have earned 11$ since 24 July.

tuXian

In the zone
yes no condition as navjot paaji says. Simple registration and about a day or two for the acceptance.

They wont send the cheque until you earn $100.

The best, secure and easy way to earn.

BTW Paaji I suppose the rules state you shouldnt reveal what you earn online. Is it true? Plz let me know??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom