IS BLUETOOTH WORTH THE BUCK??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a new mmc reader for my n-gage.....now i want to throw my bluetooth dongle... but before pay a visit to the local dustbin cud u ppl tell me what can i do with my dongle that i cant do with my mmc reader.....

cud u tell me bout some kool apps that i can use?????or shd i throw it out?

any interesting apps...............

ishaan

Padawan
if ur fone supports it, u can use ur pc's net connection on ur fone

if a friend of urs comes over n u wanna transfer stuff 2 ur pc, and his fone doesnt use MMC...

agn, if ur fone supports it, u can do kewl stuff like lie down on ur bed and control windows media player from dere

u cannot do stuff like synchronisation and backing up contacts using the nokia pc suite software with the card reader, u need a datacable, ir or bluetooth

btw, what drivers are u using for your dongle?

whistler

Journeyman
how dumb...

i cant think of a dumber person than one who after having bought MMC reader want to thro his bluetooth dongle...

i am using my bluetooth dongle along with my mmc reader for last six months...

jus one answer.......can u install ur mp3player.sis without ur bluetooth dongle only using mmc card reader....?

keep in mind that u only have 4 mb ram on ur n-gage...which is used for many other stuff like calender, mesages, ur OS, contacts....

and i forgot to mention the very basic realone.sis....

if u can install it without ur bluetooth dongle than, my buddy, HATS OFF to you !!

ishaan

Padawan
in a p900, if u wanna install stuff...you can tranfser da sis file and da fone can install it also no need 4 bluetooth

shudnt b so rude

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
What the ......k

If you are not able to configure it then ur fault !
:)

I like bluetooth..when used it first then was amazed that a bluetooth dongle can do virtually all stuff.. :)

OP
O

omega_distortion

Broken In
Re: how dumb...

whistler said:
i

if u can install it without ur bluetooth dongle than, my buddy, HATS OFF to you !!

HAHA!!
man i can install all these softwarez by first copying them to my mmc and then executing them by using seleQ! man! i am interested in using my phone as a remote conrol.. cud u give me the link from where i can download this app??.. and hey.. i dont need to do syncing with my phone coz i use it to play games and watch vids only..i dont get or recieve calls..and also there is no GPRS in jammu.. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom