IRemote with Nokia 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
Hi... I have a Nokia 6600 and i recently downloaded and installed IRemote soft onto my mob....My problem is that it never works with my TV....I have 1 samsung, 1 Akai and 1 BPL TV.....sumbdy plz help me with this

blue_earth

Broken In
Even I am using the IR Remote software with Nokia 6600. I have an LG TV and it works fine with the "LGAlt" layout. Please check out a few things:

1. Whether the individual layouts for your television sets are present or not.
2. The IR Port on Nokia 6600 is on its top left position. So, it has to be aligned in such a way that the port points to the TV set whenever you want to change channels, increase the volume etc.

Hope this helps.

Digit_Lover

Right off the assembly line
even i have also same problem i have 1 samsung tv i tried it by position the my phone infrared direct to tv infrared but it does not work totally a follish application only name is there no work. also i have philiphs hi fi vcd player but it works only few function like vol + - thats all no other function work.. i think the compnay needs to test before selling in market.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well it works fine on my LG tv and dvd player and on my sont tv.btw which version r u using? i have ir remote 1.45 on my 6600 and never had ne problems !!!!!!!!!!

Charley

Just Do It
bizzare_blue said:
from where can i download this version of IREMOTE?

*www.tucows.com/get/247225_97611

*www.ppczone.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=6&allstories=1

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
mariner said:
psiloc gives u the trial verion from their website. if u like it then buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy it???????? U can go to any mobile shop, any they will install it in ur cell for 20-30 Rs.

Piracy rocks in cells too :twisted:

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
theKonqueror said:
mariner said:
psiloc gives u the trial verion from their website. if u like it then buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy it???????? U can go to any mobile shop, any they will install it in ur cell for 20-30 Rs.

Piracy rocks in cells too :twisted:

ya buddy but i think the time has now come to change a few things. when i bought my 6600 i paid 1000 rs more than grey market and got it from a npkia priority shop. i had probs with the battery with only 2 weeks remaining for the warranty period to expire. i went to them and got a new battery. so sometimes its helpful to go buy things legally.

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
mariner said:
....so sometimes its helpful to go buy things legally.....

Thats right. Especially, when u r gonna buy some costly ones like high end cells and laptops.

But the evil in my mind yells that,
What's the harm in having pirated software in your white market goods? U can alway delete them b4 getting the goods to service station.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway, this issue is very old, software piracy....

But I m with u about the legal buy... 8) 8) 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom