Status
Not open for further replies.

ECE0105

In the zone
:x I'm getting this problem with a USB to IrDA Adapter I just bought.

I have a Pentium III 600MHz system with 320Mb of RAM(256+64). I'm currently running Win XP with SP2. The OS detects the IrDA device & since the drivers bundled with it were of no use. I browsed a no. sites & forums to get links of various versions of the Driver. Finally I did manage to install a driver named MA620 but the problem is that after the insallation, I get a message saying that - "
The device cannot start - code[10]
".

I even installed the driver of Sigmatel BF120 but with the same result. Previosly when I had tried to install it on my PC with Windows 98 SE as the OS, It did get installed correctly but I could not connect it to my SonyEricsson J200i Mobile Phone. There was also a problem with the Sony Ericsson Image Editor SoftWare. The same Sigmatel BF120 drivers had worked in Windows98.

Please Help me Solve this problem. I'm getting mad due to this. :!:

saROMan

QA Juggler
well herz a tute for Sony Phones IrDA Settings , hope it Helps : *www.mobiledia.com/forum/topic3127-0-asc-0.html?sid=0f3818cd915fde257cc88b77eb610c69

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
Thanks for the help.

I later found that the IrDA adapter I had bought was faulty.
I had it replaced later and it worked fine & I didn't even had the problem of installing the drivers as the older drivers were accepted by the OS. It works just fine now. Can you give me the addresses of any sites where I can download free ringtones to my harddisk.

Thanks again SaROMan
Bye......[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom