iPod touch query

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
I don't know if this the correct section to post this. If not, mods can move it to the right one ;)

Now, my query. My friend is in US and I want him to get me a iPod Touch from there. I was checking the prices in the Apple Store and came across refurbished models. My dilemma is should I go for the newly launched 8 GB model (2nd Gen) for $229 or the old 16 GB refurbished model for $239 :confused: Please help me to decide. Also, what is the difference between the two models apart from capacity, and price of course :?:

goobimama

 Macboy
The new model looks snazzy, is thinner, has volume controls on the side and a speaker at the bottom. I'd say go for the new one.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
New.. new new!!! Anyday!!! :) The volume control is a welcome move and so is the tiny speaker. They are quite OK for normal usage.

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Thanks for your advise, guys. Told my friend to get me the iPod Touch 8 GB 2G model... will get it before it is launched in India..... yipee!!!!!!!!!!

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
Thanks for your advise, guys. Told my friend to get me the iPod Touch 8 GB 2G model... will get it before it is launched in India..... yipee!!!!!!!!!!

hmm....i think touch 2g is already launched in India.

*www.apple.co.in/store/flash/ipod_touch/ipod_touch.html

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
^^I enquired at Apple Store (Imagine) and they told me that it will come on 15th October even though the prices are up on Apple website.... anyways, the price is going to be about Rs. 14,500 so I am getting a good deal. I will share the exact price once I see my friend's statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom