iPod touch in delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

genxguy

Broken In
Hi guys, Finally I decided to buy iPod touch 8GB, please tell me where I get them in Delhi :p Also, please let me know price (with tax), last I knew it was around Rs.14000 :)

pushkar

Journeyman
Which part of Delhi do you live in? You can search for Apple retailers in Delhi on Apple's website also.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Thanks Ravi, do you know the name for the shop in south x ? Also, any clue about recent price?
its Apple exclusive showroom.
It is there in Ansal Plaza, Ground floor, right extreme corner. I dont have any idea about any Apple product !!!

BloodReaper

Broken In
Its Not An Apple Store For God Sake Get A Life
Please Dont Degrade The Brand By Calling That Miserly Store An Apple Store

OP
G

genxguy

Broken In
Its Not An Apple Store For God Sake Get A Life
Please Dont Degrade The Brand By Calling That Miserly Store An Apple Store

lol really :shock: than which shop is genuine?

I'm looking for trusted store, which you guy can recommend or have purchased before :p

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yes we dont have Apple store yet in India but there are several apple resellers available and also I think iPhone has not officially been launched in India yet. So even if you get one it should be a gray piece. Do let me know if you get any information on the same.

OP
G

genxguy

Broken In
Yes we dont have Apple store yet in India but there are several apple resellers available and also I think iPhone has not officially been launched in India yet. So even if you get one it should be a gray piece. Do let me know if you get any information on the same.

Yes buddy, its true iphone is not officially available in india yet :(

But, here I'm looking for ipod touch, from reliable reseller ( no gray market) with warranty. :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You guys have confused the poor guy.

Go to *asia.apple.com/buy/, select India from the drop down list on the right and hit Search. Then select New Delhi from the drop down list on the left of the next page and hit Proceed. You'll get a list of all Apple Authorised Resellers in New Delhi. Call a few of them and ask for the price. Buy it from the one that offers it the cheapest. Don't worry about being swindled or anything. If they are on that list, they are 100% genuine. :)

Alternatively, you could call Apple Sales at 1800-425-4646 (toll free) and they'll help you out with all your queries.

Ask away if you have any other questions. Enjoy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom