Ipod nano vol

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav237

Journeyman
plz help me. my freind bought me a nano from usa. everything works fine but i think the max volume is still lower than expected. how can i increase it?

what is vol limit. ?
how can i change the code in vol limit?
is it responsible for low volume.

will I take my nano to planet M for assistance regarding this.

plz plz help me

thnx in advance

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Are you getting any lock symbol when you max the volume? if yes then the volume level is locked , it can be unlocked from the settings menu. I have used it in iPod 30 GB but sure it will be the same in Nano

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
actually in the ipod u have the option of setting the maximum volume in the settings ... once u set the limit when u adjust the volume during playback and set it to maximum it will be the maximum according to the limit u have set in the settings .... so change the volume limit from settings ;) and as far as unlocking it is considered i think u can do that using itunes dont know the exact procecure but there is a way by which u can change the code in case u forget it ;)

OP
sourav237

sourav237

Journeyman
charangk said:
Are you getting any lock symbol when you max the volume? if yes then the volume level is locked , it can be unlocked from the settings menu. I have used it in iPod 30 GB but sure it will be the same in Nano

yes i'm getting lock symbol in max vol.

plz tell the procedure

ratedrsuperstar said:
use mp3 gain software to solve this typically 100db should be more than enough on full volume

thnx for the reply . but can u explain in detail?
& from where I 'll get mp3 gain?

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
sourav237 said:
yes i'm getting lock symbol in max vol.
plz tell the procedure

got Settings > Volume Limiter > and set the volume to max. press center button and click done.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
charang its not 'unlocked' there are 2 volume settings ... 1 is during playback which is dependent on the limit set by volume limiter ... the lock will be there no matter what ;)

OP
sourav237

sourav237

Journeyman
thnk u for the posts guys . i'v done it.

i'v restored my ipod to factory condition & then set the vol limit .
restoration automatically unlocked the previous code of vol limit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom