Ipod nano OR Ipod video

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Guys i wanted to buy an IPOD and i am bit confused which to buy. Whether to go for nano or video....
Can you guys please tell me the brands and respective prices and also your experiences regarding this....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, have money and are willing to carry a bit-bulky iPod? Then its iPod video for you.

Else for plain good music and greater flaunt value, the Nano.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The very reason you asked this question shows you have the money for ipod video, or else why would you ask it?
My all vote goes for ipod Video. Reasons.
1) With ipod video you get best of all the worlds.Audio and Video.
2) iPod Video is an excellent time-pass and money worth with its execellent Movie features.
3) iPod Video has that extra Big harddisk capacity almost 20 times to that of Nano.Dont compromise and store excellent quality High bitrate Audio with all possible albums.
4) With ipod Video you are already in the best of world.Theres no reason to upgrade for a long time . Hence product life and utility is increased.
5) Big Screen on ipod Video is excellent for veiwing Pictures than one so small on nano.
5)The very reason you are going for ipod shows you are quality conscious or else there are lotsa of Chinese or other cheaper players in the market.Now if you ahve gone this far why hold yourself.Go get the best.
6) I have ipod mini and i really wish i had got ipod Video.(Anyway i didint have a good choice unlike you that time as i pod video wasn't even realesed.Ipod mini is dicsontinued)
So its better you go for ipod video.And dont forget to get Sennhiser MX 550 Headphones with it.( 900Rs ) Extra.Its so worth it. Enjoy and do let us know what you have got?

alienspiesu

Journeyman
NANo n if ur a video freak.. then only go in for a video.....
n 1 more thng.. video eats upa lotta batt...
nano is roking..

arorohit

Broken In
Well i just got iPod video two weeks back and i can proudly say its one of d best gadgets amongs my other gadjets. its cool, nice and sexy. I was kind of hero when i took it to my office. Everyone watched it with amaze and some of them were seen surfing the sites to get to know more abt MP3 players

All i can say iPod 30 GB is kind of ur personal collection which u can carry all the time. Music, Photos, Videos and it also acts like ur pen drive.

Just Buy It !!!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well there's one catch with the ipod video , it's hard disk based so it's not rugged and u can't use it while jogging etc . dat's why inspite of havin da money i bought the nano .

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
freshseasons said:
The very reason you asked this question shows you have the money for ipod video, or else why would you ask it?
My all vote goes for ipod Video. Reasons.
1) With ipod video you get best of all the worlds.Audio and Video.
2) iPod Video is an excellent time-pass and money worth with its execellent Movie features.
3) iPod Video has that extra Big harddisk capacity almost 20 times to that of Nano.Dont compromise and store excellent quality High bitrate Audio with all possible albums.
4) With ipod Video you are already in the best of world.Theres no reason to upgrade for a long time . Hence product life and utility is increased.
5) Big Screen on ipod Video is excellent for veiwing Pictures than one so small on nano.
5)The very reason you are going for ipod shows you are quality conscious or else there are lotsa of Chinese or other cheaper players in the market.Now if you ahve gone this far why hold yourself.Go get the best.
6) I have ipod mini and i really wish i had got ipod Video.(Anyway i didint have a good choice unlike you that time as i pod video wasn't even realesed.Ipod mini is dicsontinued)
So its better you go for ipod video.And dont forget to get Sennhiser MX 550 Headphones with it.( 900Rs ) Extra.Its so worth it. Enjoy and do let us know what you have got?

I completely agree with freashseasons ... I-Pod Video is a better choice .

even u go for price comparision: The current price is around 14.5k for 30GB I-pod video & I-POd 2Gb is 9.5k ... so its better to take IPOD Video ..
.. Happy Buying :)

Last edited:

jamyang312

Journeyman
rollcage said:
I completely agree with freashseasons ... I-Pod Video is a better choice .

even u go for price comparision: The current price is around 14.5k for 30GB I-pod video & I-POd 2Gb is 9.5k ... so its better to take IPOD Video ..
.. Happy Buying :)
yepss,,,u said it rite,,,nice point,,,,but then if u cary it frequently wid u while jogging or some moving excercise...then go for nano,,,elso its video,,,coz u get wayyyy more space,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom