iPod Bra Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Sorry for the idiotic THREAD TITLE, i coudn't resist posting this silly little iPod Accessories :D

The Source says something like this:
I know people love their iPods and like to don lots of crazy accessories and outfits on them. But this one probably tops them all. Ladies and gentlemen I present you….

…an iPod Bra:

I don’t even know know into which category to put it - funniest April Fools prank or great Valentine’s day gifts for your beloved

As for how an iPod Bra should be used, I leave that to your wild imagination.

And once again sorry for the THREAD TITTLE....

And the link is here (no Nudity, no adult content)

pannaguma

Turn The Page
werent you the one, who posted the thread containing the google "ipod" image search sometime back? :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Lolz...now we all know what Arya & other macboys are going to gift there girl friends (if any so far) on Valentines :D

chinmay

Journeyman
Thats actually a nice idea. The iPod sports bra, ultimate gift for your geeky girlfriend.

Why are you sorry for the title though? Thats nothing against the rules IMHO.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
whatever... the best part of the accessory? the rotatory wheel! i'd be more interested in changing the songs rather than listening to it!!! :D :D :D

on the other hand: crazy accessory! how will a female change a song when in public?!!! ;)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
arya has got a nice opportunity now to play with....... if he gives this as gift to gf. :D

You can impress her well now. ;)

infra_red_dude said:
whatever... the best part of the accessory? the rotatory wheel! i'd be more interested in changing the songs rather than listening to it!!! :D :D :D
;)
:D me too.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
infra_red_dude said:

on the other hand: crazy accessory! how will a female change a song when in public?!!! ;)
LMAO :D :D :D ROFL ROFL ROFL

cant imagine it girls doing it in the middle of Brigade Road :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ yeah.. and i'm gonna make sure my gal doesnt buy one of these.. no way!!! i'll warn her right away! seriously man!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
infra_red_dude said:
how will a female change a song when in public?!!! ;)

Aaahhh I can imagin that. :rolleyes:
Nice accessory... But I dont think any girl will gonna use it, except Mallika Sherawat and Raakhi Saawant.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom