Ipod 80 and Zune 80 in Bangalore !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsenthil

Broken In
Hello Guys,

I am planning to get myself an MP3 player this weekend.... either a Zune 80 or ipod classic 80 GB.
I have the following questions...

1. Is the Zune 80 available anywhere in Bangalore ?
2. Ipod 80 Gb is available at National market here in Bangalore for 10,500/-. I was told that it would be a sealed piece..Is it relaible to get it frm here ??what are the things I should be looking for or be aware of ???
3. Ipod 80 Gb is also available at sifmall for 10,695

*shopping.sify.com/Electronics_Dura...d_Classic_80GB-_item_13177126___14232644.html

I checked out the reviews about sifymall and was not impressed about the same..... most of them were of the opinion that the shipping time etc are a major concerns.....
wat has been ur exp. on the same guys?

Cheers,
Senthil

crack_head

Fireball Venom
Senthil...I suggest you to at the Apple store in Banglore or visit the Ritchie Street. The iPod is packed in hard plastic case, sealed neatly. DON'T buy unboxed/unsealed iPod.

OP
G

gsenthil

Broken In
crack_head said:
Senthil...I suggest you to at the Apple store in Banglore or visit the Ritchie Street. The iPod is packed in hard plastic case, sealed neatly. DON'T buy unboxed/unsealed iPod.

hi.....I did check the apple stores....the prob it would set me back by 13800/-
the one in national market is 10.5 K......But u are rite......I need to make sure that it is sealed in a hard plastic case.... Ritchie street I presume is in Chennai and not in blore..... correct me if I am wrong...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^why dont u try out indiaplaza.in? sumone here got the 4gb ipod nano 3rd gen from thr...n it came sealed, n with worldwide warranty too

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Zune aint available in India officially so either get it from USA and forget it if your are too much concerned over warranty.

Anyways why don't try out cowon\creative PMPs?cowon has just started selling PMPs in India.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Check this out: (Rs.10,695 with 1 yr man. warranty)

*shopping.indiatoday.com/shopping/product_detail.php?pid=12221&prodid=14232644&mid={mosimage}

OP
G

gsenthil

Broken In
Hello,

I checked ebay.com and found that they also ship zune 80 to India....As anyone tried purchasing any electronic item from ebay.com ? would I need to pay customs or any other taxes for the same ??

cheers,
Senthil G

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^

Off topic, Devil, dont you use Yahoo IM ???
err....sorry for replying so late,yea I use it sometimes.Pmed you my yahoo id.

@gsenthil:just forget Zunes if you care about warranty!.Secondly cowon has started selling their PMPs in India officially I say please do try them out,they are the best in the lot IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom