inverter problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonu_mittal1

Broken In
i have posted a mail of best inverter .....on 10/12/2005...but all in vain..no replies...so i requested again to plz reply my question as soon as possible.....i m giving my thanks in advance..... :(

OP
S

sonu_mittal1

Broken In
hi i want to know the best one among them

hi bbut i wwant to know the best one among microtek, luminous and su-kam in 800 va series in reference of cost reliability performance backup etc. that is overall a best inverter

Andyiz

Journeyman

I bought myself SUKAM Digital UPS 800VA, it doesnt properly support my PC(More often than not PC reboots if there is a power failure).
I didnt know abt Pure Sine Wave invertor Then.
It promises to be better
Not tried though

If u have 17'inch monitor (like me) do consult the dealer, bcoz most of the UPS are tested with 15'inch monitor

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: Reply

Andyiz said:
I bought myself SUKAM Digital UPS 800VA, it doesnt properly support my PC(More often than not PC reboots if there is a power failure).
I didnt know abt Pure Sine Wave invertor Then.
It promises to be better
Not tried though

If u have 17'inch monitor (like me) do consult the dealer, bcoz most of the UPS are tested with 15'inch monitor

The question was about Inverter and not UPS!

V.Prem Kumar

atulsood98

Right off the assembly line
Luminous inverter

Luminous makes good products. I am using its products and I have no problem with it. Recently I bought a UPS Minimax 500VA of Luminous. It is again one of the magnificent products of this Power equipments company. In Patna its customer services are also very good and I am using luminous Sine Wave Inverter also and am getting very sound costumer care from luminous. Minimax 500 VA costs Rs. 4470 and it provides very good backup. As there is not very good condition of electricity in my town we are quite happy having this UPS. I would like to share a funny moment of this Product when we run three computers for more than half an hour. We are studding in Patna. I and my two other friends are working on a very important project. Suddenly light had gone but we have to complete that project on same day so when my friends UPS gave last weep I connect all three computer with my luminous Minimax UPS and we all completed our work. After that we became loyal users of this Brand. Now I can recommend every one to buy Luminous Products because these are very reliable and workable.

atulsood98

Right off the assembly line
Luminous inverter

Luminous makes good products. I am using its products and I have no problem with it. Recently I bought a UPS Minimax 500VA of Luminous. It is again one of the magnificent products of this Power equipments company. In Patna its customer services are also very good and I am using luminous Sine Wave Inverter also and am getting very sound costumer care from luminous. Minimax 500 VA costs Rs. 4470 and it provides very good backup. As there is not very good condition of electricity in my town we are quite happy having this UPS. I would like to share a funny moment of this Product when we run three computers for more than half an hour. We are studding in Patna. I and my two other friends are working on a very important project. Suddenly light had gone but we have to complete that project on same day so when my friends UPS gave last weep I connect all three computer with my luminous Minimax UPS and we all completed our work. After that we became loyal users of this Brand. Now I can recommend every one to buy Luminous Products because these are very reliable and workable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom