invalid partiton table

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecreativeboy

Journeyman
hi,
last night i have installed linux in my system.it will automatically mount the windows drive.but in the boot loader it didnt show the option to boot the windows.then i have try to install the windows.so i have delete the linux partitions and install the windows xp in the same partition.then i have formatted the drive and copying the files in the partititon.then the files are copied and the system will restarts.then i remove the cd from the drive.then it shows the error invalid partition table.then i try to install the linux it will install coorectly and it will work fine.what can i do?i want to install the windows.please help me.

thecreativeboy said:
hi,
last night i have installed linux in my system.it will automatically mount the windows drive.but in the boot loader it didnt show the option to boot the windows.then i have try to install the windows.so i have delete the linux partitions and install the windows xp in the same partition.then i have formatted the drive and copying the files in the partititon.then the files are copied and the system will restarts.then i remove the cd from the drive.then it shows the error invalid partition table.then i try to install the linux it will install coorectly and it will work fine.what can i do?i want to install the windows.please help me.

You could try installing a virtual windows if your to have Linux as your main operating system. I believe it's called "Wine"? I'm not a linux buff so this is the only help I can offer sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom