Intranet and Internet ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Suppose one PC is connected through intranet and another pc is connected through Internet. Is there any way to connect both the pc which is in different places. I mean can I access the pc which is connected through Intranet and visa versa.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Some what expensive dude follow this link

*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/setup/wireless.mspx

Equipments using for this type of connection is up to your need

*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/setup/connectnow.mspx

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Where are both the PC's located? Both at the same location or both are at at remote place or 1 is at a remote place?

slugger

Banned
skghosh44 said:
Suppose one PC is connected through intranet and another pc is connected through Internet. Is there any way to connect both the pc which is in different places. I mean can I access the pc which is connected through Intranet and visa versa.

only if d Intranet allows access from computer from outside its network

Intranets are usually confined within an organisations setup, and may not have acces 2 computer from outside d Intranet network

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
slugger

Intranets are usually confined within an organisations setup, and may not have acces 2 computer from outside d Intranet network

That means it is easily not possible.

slugger

That means it is easily not possible.
mehulved
Where are both the PC's located? Both at the same location or both are at at remote place or 1 is at a remote place?

Suppose one is my home PC(internet) and the other is Office PC(intranet)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I use a dialer to connect to our office N/w from home. Once I dial my computer is registeres in the intranet and I can access files/folders etc.

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
charangk
I use a dialer to connect to our office N/w from home. Once I dial my computer is registeres in the intranet and I can access files/folders etc.
_

Which dialer u are using. Are your Office NW connected through internet or intranet.

slugger

Banned
skghosh44 said:
Are your Office NW connected through internet or intranet.

all office computer r connected 2 each other thru Intranet and r connected 2 d outside world thru d Internet (most of d cases)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
skghosh44 said:
Which dialer u are using. Are your Office NW connected through internet or intranet.

Its a custom dialer made by my company. I connect to office Intranet from my personal internet line

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
slugger said:
all office computer r connected 2 each other thru Intranet and r connected 2 d outside world thru d Internet (most of d cases)
Our all offices in allover india is connected through a private network and there is no direct access to the internet. Therefore I think there is no possibility to access that node through other computer connected through internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom