Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
So many members..so many working fields.....hence so many experiences..lets share them....

We all must have attended interviews, will be attending ....or might be preparing for those.....

Among us many will be in HR, technical interviewer etc etc....

Lets all post the question we gone through, answers given to them...if we know then correct expected answers, and if any interviewer here they can post ideal answers...

Also do post in result after the answers were given....

there are many sites fro this...bt i guess most interviewer might have checked them out...so its better to share ORIGINAL IDEAS and ANSWERS to interview questions than site/book answers...

So start posting......

adi007

Youngling
no post in this thread.:(:(
I was about to start a new thread like this but searched the forum and found this...
I am unable to reply because i am still in my 1st sem Engg.
So those who faced the interview,please share your experience and advice.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
One thing in interviews thats a must is to know abt urself. We should be prepared to answer easily when an interviewer asks to tell them abt ourselves. We should be clear abt our goals, hobbies etc stuff and shouldnt be ambigous. Hobbies should be mentioned carefully and only those abt which u do have a decent bit of knowledge. Many make the mistake of filling in Reading etc as a hobby but when crossquestioned abt their fav books etc, they falter. Don't make that mistake.

Should also know abt the company or the organisation which we r going to join. Be prepared to tell ur expectations from the org or how u will be useful for them.

Hoping to listen from more experienced ones...........

New

Padawan
Very sad, only few posts.By the way i don't have experience.Will post afer two years:D

adi007

Youngling
i have heard that they ask weird questions like
1.how many steps are there in the stairs which you come through.
2.which is the colour of the paint behind you(I have heard that several people just looked back and answered.But it is common sense that all the 4 walls will be painted with same colour and there is no need to look behind)

2 question is some what related to common sense but the how to answer first question.
should we say we don't know or we should say some random answer??:confused::confused:

Jawahar

Right off the assembly line
the questions u r going to face depends on your field of interest,discipline and their requirement.if u r a compscite then they look at networking,DS,OS,C. I was asked many questions algorithms and OS and some simple questions in C. We have placements here..so saw many companies like yahoo,vmware,morgan stanley,citrix and many others.Google was also here to recruit...but i wasn't through it...

there will be many rounds (again depends on the company) and not common sense alone is seen in HR but ur attitude also....
being good at our courses is more than enough to crack any interview :)

Jawahar Tadipatri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom