Internet speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramesh

Journeyman
Hi can anyone please help?

These days my net speed has become very poor I checked up the telephone line it is ok, but why it has become suddenly worse, my friends connection from the same ISP BSNL is ok?

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
yes evev i have the same problem with BSNL of late the connect speed is 33.3 K as compared to earlier 46-47K so for the past few days i have shifted over to VSNL here the connect speed is back to 47K(same PC same tele line same user same ... everything). I wonder what BSNL is upto.

FunkyB

Broken In
hey i got 78.8Kbps (9.85KBps) is that gud or bad??? i am using a BSNL Direct Internet Access line in Kolkata...

OP
G

gramesh

Journeyman
when checked it was showing the following

Your Internet Connection
Speed Results
File Size: NaN KB
Time Elapsed: NaN seconds

(NaN KBps)

OP
G

gramesh

Journeyman
sometime back I read it that if some commands are given in :extra initialisation commands: option it will work faster, but I do not remember what to give.

Also in one of the forums after seeing some juiceboosted etc broadband internet post I applied for that is that causing the problem, they told they will give the software on 1st october now I am not able to go to that site!!!!!!!

OP
G

gramesh

Journeyman
Hi pradeep
Ichecked with MyIE2 it shows the following at 13:37 IST.

File Size: 150.005 KB
Time Elapsed: 30.274 seconds

39.6 Kbps
(4.95 KBps)

At night it worsens so badly I will check and let u know.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
File Size: 150.005 KB
Time Elapsed: 36.281 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33.04 Kbps
(4.13 KBps)

DUDE it's crap!!!
I easily get average download speeds of 6-7KBPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom