Internet radio problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
My computer restarts when I listening to radio through windows media player or real player, It also restarts when I click on a online video file which connects to the net.,... HELP NEEDED

Waiting for ur responce :cry:

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
swatkat said:
Do you get any errors?
Try reinstalling Real Player.

No when connection establish from the site from which I am listening radio or any online url.........when it just preparing to start playing it just restarts.......
the problem is with every player....... :?

me using windows 2000 SP4...... with all latest updates..........

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
grinning_devil said:
what the *** ???
what was the meaning of ur last post????
can u explain it a bit???

my prob. is that I can listen online radio.and other but can't open an online url in any player........my computer restarts... :roll:

using windows 2000 SP4

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Hello there,

IM not sure if this might help , but you might as well try it out anyway. Go to Start > Run > and then type eventvwr.msc and then click ok , then check out the categories there and see if ya can find any related errors. Im prety sure that if your system just restarts abruptly most likely there will be a log for that event in the eventviewer.

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
exx_2000 said:
Hello there,

IM not sure if this might help , but you might as well try it out anyway. Go to Start > Run > and then type eventvwr.msc and then click ok , then check out the categories there and see if ya can find any related errors. Im prety sure that if your system just restarts abruptly most likely there will be a log for that event in the eventviewer.

nope there r no such errors..... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom