internet gets disconnected????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
i m recieving this msg when ever i try to connect the internet in windows xp pro, just within 3 or 4 mins or hardly 15 mins max the sys runs and then it restarts the comput

[/url]

OP
T

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
sorry but i was unable to upload the pic, so here is the msg:--
The system is shutting down. please save all work in progress and log off. any unsaved changes will be lost. Tis shutdown was initiated by NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM

TIME BEFORE SHUTDOWN: 00:00:42(at 60 sec the countdown begins)
Windows must now restart because the Remote Procedural Call(RPC) service terminated nexpectedly

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
It is most
probably blaster worm. I had suffered from it once. And the symptom is also the one shown shown by blaster worm.

iinfi

mekalodu
@thadhanihemant:
u cannot upload any pics on digit forum server. u will have to upload it in any other place like *www.imageshack.us/ and then link it to that location instead of ur HDD address

OP
T

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
thanks alot guys it was the w32 blaster, and now the internet is running perfectly from last 1 or more hrs, after applying the update-- WindowsXP KB823980---problem solved
and thanks iinfi to tell me how to upload images at digit forum

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
thadanihemant you cannot upload pics here. You will need to use some image upload sites like iinfi said. Then you have to give the link here.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
thadhanihemant said:
thanks alot guys it was the w32 blaster, and now the internet is running perfectly from last 1 or more hrs, after applying the update-- WindowsXP KB823980---problem solved
and thanks iinfi to tell me how to upload images at digit forum

Dont just stop here.... have all the updates as of now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom