Internet access through mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i am a computer student and i remain constantly on the move.

I need to access internet most of the time.
is there any way so that i can connect to the internet by a mobile except RELIANCE mobile.

If so then please let me know the cheapest solution that i can have.

Please tell me the mobile model that can help me to connect to the net < 5k network service provider and all other requirements.I mostly remain in the NCR region.

Help..

joshi_ban

Broken In
Dude, make a habit of reading the old forum first before opening a new thread. check the old threads, its already posted.

Mods, Please close this Thread as it has already been discussed several times

cooldip10

In the zone
i recommend the Planet Hutch.. charges are 10paise per 10KB.. and additional for downloads.. I have Nokia 6610i it supports GPRS but the prob is its not a multimedia phone.. Well for Airtel Live atleast its great..
Most important : If you're a Yahoo user then i would recommend the Airtel Live.. As its for free, You can check the yahoo mailbox anytime..No Charge at all..
Tell me what you would do with the GPRS service??

OP
S

System Of A Down

Broken In
Thanks cooldip10 for your precious suggestion , see i want to access sites for mailing and somewhat surfing purposes.

Please tell me more if you have more details .
like download charges with airtel live.

alanpaladka

Journeyman
@cooldip10

Yahoo! has been blocked here. So no more Yahoo! mails.

For internet browsing, I suggest Airtel Mobile Office

moshel

Padawan
its upto u m8 what u choose. u cud go for 2 options which are really good Hutch and Airtel

i was working in Airtel and they have a lot of down time. im using Hutch and theres hardly any downtime.

also do u want to surf the net on ur mobile or on ur laptop?
both these operators have options for both services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom