International Cricket Captain 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hi guys,
anyone here tried out the demo of icc2005?
i am sure u ppl wud have played the earlier versions and wud have njoyed it.this version comes with an all new database update,a new 20-20 tourney and a world cup every 4 yrs.:D:D:D
check out the demo at www.planetcricket.net

p.s the game is very difficult even in easy mode.:( and also the game says its valid for 1 day but thats acutally incorrect its valid for only that day i.e till 12:00 of that dday.
so make sure u install it sometime in the morning so u can get atleast 8-9 hrs of gameplay or best at 12:01 am .:D

Sourabh

Laptoping
Hehe yea i already downloaded it 2 days ago, was some 47 mb if i am not mistaken.

And guess what, i lost to a three star county team playing with a four star team. I dun remember the exact county names, because I just wanted to try the game. The good thing about the game is its still the same as before. Many would like updates in the whole in-game aspects but i would still love it with the same old way. The game is surely bugging if you want real gameplay, after-all the ICC series is not for that.

I havent taken a close look at the game, but the file size is what surprises me to be honest. Its only 47 Mb. If i am not mistaken the ICC 2002 full version was about 175 mb with dx 8.1 . All in all, its a game you should have on a low-level config system, just to take a break from your work and its quite good at it too. I installed it at around 2am in the night and played for an hour or so. And obviously i realized the next day that it was just a 1day playable demo.

Looking forward to play it again..

Sourabh

Laptoping
Mahesh Babu, don't you think that you have been running around the forums with a foul mouth everywhere. First it was in the other threads, then in the logo thread and now in this thread, you have been addressing a lot of people with a lot of disrespect. Moderators and Trusted members, are these just to check the same. If you feel to point something to the mods, use the report button at the top right of that post. Such arrogance wont be tolerated hence forth. 3 months is a lot of time to get used to the forums and enough time to have a look at the forum rules. Consider this as a final reminder and hope you dont repeat this again, else we have to take some action.

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
hehe..yeah it happened to me too..
i was australia and lost to all county sides..(somerset,essex etc.) but ended up winning the triangular series without loosing a match..:D.
guess that was all part of australian startegy.:p
and as for the size..u r right.in fact the trial version itself is the full game but without the time limit ..so that means full version is also just 90 mb.the main reason for that as u may have realised by now is the lack of photos which ea copyrighted and as a result no other sports game can use it.no,not even blc 2005.
hence the photos are replaced by a graph which is good enough.

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
lol...u cant play this game like cricket 2005 where u control the players urself.in icc 2005 u manager the players like championship manager.u control the batsmen's aggressiveness,bowler's line and length etc.
give it a try..a gr8 game.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Lol was again playing the game some hours back and the runs kept on piling. Gautam Gambhir scored 342 ..hehee

*img184.imageshack.us/img184/5262/icc5oa.th.jpg

OP
T

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
yup...it is..i am into 2008 seasion with australia..have lost just 1 match so far in 3 yrs and drawn 2 test matches..:p
am recruiting new players now as most of my current team members have reached the age of 35-36 as we can xpect after 2-3 years in real life too.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom