Caballero de Real Madrid
Proc - Intel C2d E6750 2.33 Ghz
Mobo - Intel Orginal DP35DP
Ram - 1 GB Transcend DDR2 667
AGP - XFX 8600 GT 256 MB
HDD - Seagate 250 GB
DVD-RW - LG 20x IDE
Cabinet - some iball brand and 450w SMPS

All purchased last December 2007 so Warranty is available.....

Will ONLY sell it together.....and shipping WILL BE buyers discretion...

Condition : Very Good :)
Reason for sale : Buying a Laptop...

Price : Well i got a quote from my vendor himself...so please quote nothing below 20k....
and remeber shipping is extra

If i get a Good offer from here will sell it...or will give it to my vendor himself...
This IC will end in June Last week.

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
Intel E7200 Conroe - 2.53 GHz 1066MHz,3 MB,LGA 6200
Intel DP35DPM P35,S,L,16x,1333 MHz 5900
1.0 GB-DDR2 667 MHZ - PC5300 850
PCIx- XFX 8600 GT 256 MB – 4500
Seagate 250GB - SATA Baracuda / 7200 RPM 2350
LG DVD-Writer 20xD 20x, Dual Layer, 8.5GB 1150
Some Cabinet + 450W SMPS - 1200

Total -22K New

Now quote your price :cool:

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Thanks for you pointer....

I was looking for the new prices...

now dont crap...

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
That was new price and new products not outdated as yours and your crap quoting. Btw the vendor you asked was on dec 2007?:confused:

Last edited:
OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^...

I am the better person so behaving...

GTFO

and this is a IC u retard...

Last edited:

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP
oh well I know how better you are. Quoting lowball price for other member threads and expecting higher price for self threads. Referring this post *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=856332&postcount=12

I wont do the mistake of making any more posts atleast in this thread. Here is my final words for u. Just check yourself with psychiatrist first before posting @ digit. You are retard of this century. I bet if anyone gets a seconds from you would be more retarded than you. :p

Last edited:
OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^...

where???

@G...

dude clear ur inbox....

@smoke...

u must be the retard of the year...
To compare that with this...

anyways..now keep crapping and bumping my thread ..will ya...already got 3 offers.... :p

Last edited:

amarp

Broken In
Half the price for used product, i.e.,

Rs. 22000 ÷ 2 = Rs. 11,000

Rs. 11,000 + 500 shipping = Rs. 11,500 maximum including shipping anybody should give you.

If interested, PM me.:)

qazranchi

Broken In
not a buyer buddy....

but 10k max with shipping is a VERY good price....

u could not even hope for a better price...

coz...
for 20k u could get C2D basic PC.... posted at 8.47 am today

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Half the price for used product, i.e.,

Rs. 22000 ÷ 2 = Rs. 11,000

Rs. 11,000 + 500 shipping = Rs. 11,500 maximum including shipping anybody should give you.

If interested, PM me.:)

not a buyer buddy....

coz...
for 20k u could get C2D basic PC.... posted at 8.47 am today

If you 2 idiots have no better work than crapping, then get a life!

@madjeri, the system config you have comes to 23K current market price for a new system. Since it's a second hand, you can realistically expect around 16-17K Max.

Smoke

Macroshaft® Losedos™ MVP

@madjeri, the system config you have comes to 23K current market price for a new system. Since it's a second hand, you can realistically expect around 16-17K Max.

@cyrus I have respect for you and AFAIK you are a good seller in selling cheap webspace but dont defend madjeri(he is really mad the fact that he included mad as prefix to his id lol) just bcoz he is from your part of the world.
E6750 is almost outdated and the 22-23k config is for later 45nm E7200 which is way too better than his. Anyone who knows the spelling of computer wouldnt ask such hefty price for an 8 month old system. He would be really lucky if he gets anything above 15k. All the best madjeri and better luck next time for anyone opted his system :p.

Subhadip

Right off the assembly line
@cyrus I have respect for you and AFAIK you are a good seller in selling cheap webspace but dont defend madjeri(he is really mad the fact that he included mad as prefix to his id lol) just bcoz he is from your part of the world.
E6750 is almost outdated and the 22-23k config is for later 45nm E7200 which is way too better than his. Anyone who knows the spelling of computer wouldnt ask such hefty price for an 8 month old system. He would be really lucky if he gets anything above 15k. All the best madjeri and better luck next time for anyone opted his system :p.
Actually E6750 is better than a E7200. It is 2.66 GHz and 4MB L2. E7200 is more overclockable though. At the same time, performance in games and cache-dependent applications will be affected by the lesser cache, albeit not so much.

Not sure why the OP has posted 2.33 GHz, that will be a E6550. In that case, yes, E7200 owns the E6550.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
12-13k wud b decent price IMHO....20k is too much for dis rig....btw how old is d rig anyway......
P.S. Sowwie for the OT..

qazranchi

Broken In

idiot this is bazaar and this is a quote what madjeri
had written in another thread

"not a buyer buddy....

coz...
for 20k u could get C2D basic PC"

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^..

Whats ur point???

@all..

have a quote for 20500 ....coz i am getting a very expensive laptop from him.....
and all the shops here in my city are giving me 17-18k....so u Really dont have to bother

and this is NOT a sale...its just i want to see hoe much interest i can get...guess i am winning.... :)

and this is for all losers here...I am a old member here and i take it as my part to help guys get a better and fast sale ASAP...if u guys are quoting this one for 15k....then please how much u would quote for 865...i know..coz i have been around bazaar long enough..i knoe exactly what would ppl quote in digit for this..i have seen lots a people complain abt that..so i am pretty much sure 10 k is a good price for that..i am decide to stay with it...Thank you....

@john...

check my post proper...

@subha....

i havent used my sys for abt a month so TBH...i have forgetten the proc... ;)

@smoke..

guess I am very lucky.... and according to amar..that 10k quote i have given should have to be the highest ever....and u too consider this to be 15k..then how much are you willing to give for that,the one i said 10k...5k????be realistic.. ..please i have helped more than 20 people to get a freaking good sale..u dont have to be supportive....ok....

@amar...

for that u can easily get other pc's from this bazaar..

@cyrus....

You are correct..i got 2 quotes for 16k and 1 for 17k.....but still.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom