Intelligent Yahoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Samurai

Right off the assembly line
After pasing out this yr, I and my classmates hav opened a yahoo group. Now 1 frend posted 3 adult files. After a few days Yahoo automatically changed our group category from classmates 2 adult. :shock: Is there any way 2 revert 2 the previous category? I am ready 2 delete all such files. Or ll I hav 2 delete the group and start it again?

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
this is from a yahoo help page:
How do I know where to properly place my group?
Browse or search through the Yahoo! Groups directory to find the appropriate category in which to place your group. Look for categories that list similar groups or are specifically devoted to your subject. Please review these tips:

* All personal or private groups must be located under Society: People.
* Adult-oriented groups must be placed in an the Adult category ("Romance & Relationships > Adult" or other category with the word "adult" in it).
* Non-English groups must be placed in the appropriate category under World.

Our team of category editors will review your selection and may, at their sole discretion, change the location of your group. Your group will be listed in the Yahoo! Groups directory within a few days.
delete all adult content from the database

to change the category go to
Group Management -> Description & Appearance -> Category (Edit)

-----
alibi

plasmafire

Journeyman
lol.. don't post in zip.. post in rar or pwd protect..
classification is done by image scans..they work by comparing image data to anatomical features..
it is illegal to scan pwd prot files..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom