Intel Loosing it on AMD , Again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indro

In the zone
According to some Benchies which were run @ CBit 2005 , shows that intel running Nvidia Nforce 4 quivalent ,scores 4000 3d marks less than a similarly configured gaming rid of an AMD.

Nvidia people says that "You Should'nt compare AMD with Intel" What ??!!

Here is a link - *www.theinquirer.net/?article=21732

babumuchhala

In the zone
One should not compare AMD with P4s but P4s be compared with

indro said:
Nvidia people says that "You Should'nt compare AMD with Intel" What ??!!
Yes they are absolutely right. One should not compare AMD with P4s but P4s be compared with AMD. Today AMD is in its own completly different league and Intel is just playin catch up with AMD

OP
I

indro

In the zone
Yup , Me just waiting for the prices of Socket 939 to get a little low , and some good PCI Express Card .

Anyways They are almost all set to release their FX 57 and Athlon 64 4200+ processors .

More fun to come !

mamba

In the zone
@indro , vot i no bout AMD tells me that the ' new ' 4200+ would be a re-badged fx - 55 .
thats vot they do . remember rebadged fx-53 to 4000+ when fx-55 was released

babumuchhala

In the zone
@mamba the rebadging as 4000+ & 4200+ is working really great as Intel has not launched 4 GHz proccy and thats acting as putting salts on Intels wound.

This strategy is just amazing.

OP
I

indro

In the zone
More over , at this moment , Intel onlly has 64bit enabled in their high end CPU's which cost really high , whereas AMD's CPU's start @ 5k , and Microsoft is ready to launch their 64bit Windows XP in april , and guess what ? they are going to give it for free exchange with 32 bit windows XP , Fee !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom