Intel D845GVSR Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankush_is_here

Broken In
Hello guys

i m Ankush Gupta i have intel845 GVSR Mother board now days it show many problem like restarting,hanging,no display but when i loose the clips of processes fan it work well help what will i do and tell me is it the problem of processes or mother board

Pathik

Google Bot
clean ur fans.. Remove the heat sink, clean it, apply thermal paste and fix it again.. And check psu

sashijoseph

In the zone
^^Power Supply Unit aka SMPS.

But first do what Pathiks suggested.Remove heatsink,apply some good thermal paste,put the HSF back on and properly.
And for heaven's sake don't "loose the clips" of your hsf else you'll let your processor's magic smoke out and as the saying goes..every electronic component works because of smoke trapped inside it;once the smoke is let out the part ceases to function.:D

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
my friend has too the same problem

which thermal paste paste to apply and its procedure & cost

sashijoseph

In the zone
You may use Cooler Master's thermal compound or AS5(Artic silver).

Look here for prices(I dunno about the quality of service etc)
*www.theitwares.com/coolermaster/coolermaster.htm

For applying the thermal paste look here
*www.svc.com/article-thermal-compound.html

But before doing all this you may want to check the cpu temp. in the BIOS or through software like Everest etc.Only if found abnormally high(or after removing the HSF),would you need to reapply thermal paste.

Pathik

Google Bot
Arctic silver is the best.. but its very costly... I generally use only the cheap one... its about 30 bucks for 10ml..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom