INtegration

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubhav_har

In the zone
Hey ppl please help me.. i wante to know how to integrate all fixes into one file like the sp2 installation files..

I have all updates after sp2 in single files and have to install them one by one when formatting or reinstalling windows... so plz help me..

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
u must have meant to say Autostreamer,in any case nLite is a better option since u can tweak it a lot more.Here's the link----> *nlite.wiretapped.us/nlite1.0rc2i.exe

choudang

Padawan
why don't you use Autopatcher.

*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/Q0uQGVutrP05jChumhiS/A%2BgIgdQ%3D/R01haWw%3D/0/image.png
*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/ucIMZzewKm0LRJRg0eOl/WYkO4lI%3D/SG90bWFpbA%3D%3D/0/image.png

theraven

Technomancer
use nLite
it has options to integrate hotfixes
select it then u can select the individual hotfix files
and let the program do its job
cheers

( autopatcher is a program to update windows components post install .. not during install , he'll still have to run it everytime he does a fresh install )

OP
A

anubhav_har

In the zone
I used nLite and integrated the hot fixes.. but during install my machine hangs when it copies files and goes into the GUI Part of the setup i.e. installing devices there the status indicator at the bottom right is moving and time is fixed at 39 minutes.. nothing happens after that.. i waited for around 1 hr... plz help

theraven

Technomancer
maybe one of ur hotfixes wasnt compatible !
maybe there was an error integrating one of them
could be a number of reasons
integrate only the cirtical fixes n see if it works
use rewritable cd's so as not to waste anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom