installing java apps in Motorazr V3X

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
how can i install java games in motorazr v3x,
i have the connecting cable along with the pcsuite..
also tell other than jad, jar which format it supports??

ECE0105

In the zone
Normally there is no way you can install Java apps on that Phone... But I guess a bit of googling wud give u some answers....

Pathik

Google Bot
wat r u talkin man... java apps can be installed on v3x...
jus copy the jar files to ur fone n install them...
u can also dl them thru gprs or send them thru bt..

OP
T

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
dude but when i m trying to copy jar files on the phone through motorola phone tools soft. it gives an error saying unsupported file format..
so what to do now?

A

ASH_DSG

YES U CAN INSTALL JAVA APPLS. on ur motorola phone u have to download p2k commander or motomidman motomidman is very good as u can directly install and delete java application from ur phone. I also hava a motoL2 and the software works fine with moto v3x and l6 models try it and it will not harm ur phone, if u get it right ok but be careful ok. Go to this site to download all motorola tools = *slvr.themotoguide.com/index.php ok. Or another safe method is yhat if ur phone has a memory card in it then when connect the mobile to the computer don't start motorola software instead let the computer use it as a composite driver and u can open ur memory card from my computer and find a folder named application or java and copy ur jar files in it and open ur phone and install them it works on my friends L7i ,I think it will work on ur mobile to if they have same tech nology otherwise use first method ok. Reply if u like bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

ECE0105

In the zone
ASH_DSG said:
YES U CAN INSTALL JAVA APPLS. on ur motorola phone u have to download p2k commander or motomidman motomidman is very good as u can directly install and delete java application from ur phone. I also hava a motoL2 and the software works fine with moto v3x and l6 models try it and it will not harm ur phone, if u get it right ok but be careful ok. Go to this site to download all motorola tools = *slvr.themotoguide.com/index.php ok. Or another safe method is yhat if ur phone has a memory card in it then when connect the mobile to the computer don't start motorola software instead let the computer use it as a composite driver and u can open ur memory card from my computer and find a folder named application or java and copy ur jar files in it and open ur phone and install them it works on my friends L7i ,I think it will work on ur mobile to if they have same tech nology otherwise use first method ok. Reply if u like bye.

Done all that.... Doesn't work for the Motorola V3i.
u can also dl them thru gprs or send them thru bt..

Been there... done that..... Have you installed them Java apps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom