Installation of trial very wierd...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Audition 2 trial but when it runs , it says - Trial expired .
Now , the problem is that i never installed it before in the first place ... so this is possible that the software thinks i have used 30 days already , whereas , actuallly , i just installed it for the 1st time .

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
may be it counts the date not from the Day u have installed but rather from the Date u have downloaded it or the package is been released..

therefore it may have crossed its limit... :p

vinaypatel

Journeyman
use registry checker and remove all entries of ur demo version product
this may help u

may u need to check log file created by software installation to delete some files from system folder

OP
rahul_becks23

rahul_becks23

Padawan
u r so dumb...............when the trial is not running the first time , then by removing some system files, how can it possibly run the second time................. !!!

Well , now i have downloaded the new setup files from the site and its good .......... .
Thread closed.

DukeNukem

Come get Some
you can also change the sysdate (just in case if probs arrive in future, but before installtion remove the reg keys to) to the period in which the product was working

OP
rahul_becks23

rahul_becks23

Padawan
hey , another dumb .............. u should be dic*nukem ................ dont u know altering the system time makes the trial unusable.
ok , first learn and then post .

DukeNukem

Come get Some
rahul_becks23 said:
hey , another dumb .............. u should be dic*nukem ................ dont u know altering the system time makes the trial unusable.
ok , first learn and then post .

Answers which you get here are not dumb nor are the people who gave them.
well its another thing to whom you are explaining the matter, whats his IQ level
changing sysdate does not #$%^ up all trial softwares.

DukeNukem

Come get Some
if you like it then why dont you buy it.
and if you dont buy it, you have to try it,
and if you try it, you have to comply with it

OP
rahul_becks23

rahul_becks23

Padawan
stfu ..............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom