Install Apps. in Limited User Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

paid

Journeyman
Is there any way Apps be installed in Limited user account in WIN2000 & XP without bootable CD/DVD. I want to istall my share trading software in cyber cafe

V

vaibhavtek

^^ no way but whynot u hack the password of the Administrator by this way:-

Start > Run > cmd > enter > net user "Administrator user account name" (without ") * > Enter > Type new passsword and u had done.

There is also a tutorial for my above said thing in Tutorial Section here.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Well .. when you say you wanna install share trading software on the cyber cafe, I understand that you gonna trade from the cyber cafe ? Hmm .. Motilal Oswal .. Reliance Money.. India Infoline ? These are the brokers that I know gives their own software for trading .. While we are at it, lemme make some more asumptions .. You gonna do intraday trade dont you ?

I'd really recommend you not to trade from a cyber cafe for :
1: Cyber cafe are notorious for privacy, your bank , demat and whatnot details will be open for any script kiddy who has installed a keylogger on the system.
2: Intra day trading is a very delicate job ( I safely assume that you know what I m talking about) and you wouldnt wanna lose your hard earned money on the cyber cafe's gateway failure or whatever ..

Now the lecture being over, I'll suggest you to buy a pen drive (you'll get a Corsair 4 gb for 900~ in BUMbay ) and install a portable OS on it and see if your trading plateform works on it .. You can take this pen drive and run everything off it and it wont require administrator previlages ..

Which is it by the way ..? ODIN ..?

magneticme200

In the zone
tell me pls...
hw do i chnge the passwrd of an admin accnt frm a restrctd accnt..??
i really need to knw it..

thnks in advance

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Cant do that mate ^^

And I am not sure if ODIN will work on a portable OS .. The web interface is the only thing that makes me keep my account on IDirect else the service is pathetic .. But I can trade on my cell phone so its okay ..

Try these links and see if you get any leads .. That Ceedo one looks good to me ..

OP
P

paid

Journeyman
Mojopac Free an alternative but that too requires administrative previlages atleast once :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom