Injustice to cellone customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
This is a very sad news for cellone customers. Just now i came to know that they charge Rs.1.50 to check unbilled amt from us:shock: . A cellone cus. needs to check their unbilled amt. by sending USG to 53333. And this is not a free service. Isnt this injustice? How r we supposed to check our unbilled amt? Guys plz tell me how can i move about this and register complain about it. I am looking for more persons from here to do it jointly so that its more effective.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
what !!!! they are charging for checking usg amount??? ok i am also a cellone user only for using unlimited GPRS 199pm scheme :( i am with u.
BTW, how much speed are you getting?? getting any effect of EDGE??

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
Getting around 5-6Kbps. Me too choose postpaid just to get the unlimited gprs. But this is a grave situation. any idea about how we can move forward with this complain?

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
only 5-6KBps !!! but they claiming that they are providing EDGE in kolkata, which handset you are using???
BTW i have no idea how to move forward:(

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
@Tech.Masti i am using 6680. staying in paikpara. Actually i was thinking of posting a complain in the TRAI site. But generally they dont act with individual complain so thought of unifying ourselves then move forward.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Anindya said:
@Tech.Masti i am using 6680. staying in paikpara. Actually i was thinking of posting a complain in the TRAI site. But generally they dont act with individual complain so thought of unifying ourselves then move forward.

Use Core...

www.core.nic.in

but BSNL never Promisses that u would be getting a certain speed in Internet all the time... so... I am not much hope full...

How ever move to core asking why would you be charge to know your account information...

@Tech.Masti

What Man ?? where were you... we missed you at our 2nd Kolkata meet :(

thats ilegal I suppose...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
airtel has the toll free customer care number which also tells us about the current unbilled amount. check if something like this is there for bsnl cellone too.

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
@Cheeta yes buddy i was thinking of lodging a complain about the billing issue. Thanks for this site i was planning to ask u:p
@Infra_Red no theres no such facility incase of BSNL. Nor can we check through their site:mad:

Registered a complaint in CORE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom