Inject printers refilling ink machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
I would like to buy an Inject Refilling Ink Machine for our home use. Can you inform me which one is cheaper? Where is it available?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Be careful, especially if its a black HP Inkjet cartridge. They are designed to prohibit refilling and if you're not extremely careful, you will damage your printer seriously.

Charley

Just Do It
Dude , i've been using refilled catrdiges for the last 5 times and there wasnt any leakage or spillage of ink on my printer ........ I have an Hp inkjet 694C & the refill i get it is at 250 grants for a good quality......

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I am not talking about "refilled" catrridges. I was telling him to be careful if he was going to try it himself with a refill kit.

Charley

Just Do It
yea thats true ..... Sorry i mis interpreted it .......

Dont ever go 4 that , its nasty sometimes will conk up the printer...... I'd a couples of engrs telling me the same ........ they dont usually give warranty if that rips apart too....

:D

kb

Broken In
Hello
Plz see my post at

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=185583#185583

and suggest me sollution.

saROMan

QA Juggler
kb said:
Hello
Plz see my post at

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=185583#185583

and suggest me sollution.

well the Cheeper 1 uses Ink with Alcohol..and later 1 using Pigmented ink ...the 1 with alcohol will dry soon..and also it can damage ur printer..or make the Cartrage unusable....so if ur not gonna print 300 pages in 1 day..will suggest always go 4 Pigmented ink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom