INFROM.EXE problem... please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabilao_777

Right off the assembly line
hello everyone...
i just found out last week that my flush drive is infected with infrom.exe through AVG...when i double click the drive, "open with" comes out...i already check if there were hidden files but there was none.there were no autorun.inf and other files that i can delete..i let AVG move the file infrom.exe to the virus vault...but then "open with" still comes out everytime i double click the drive...i restarted it several times as what most of you posted..still nothing new happened...everything is still the same...what do i do now?please help me...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
cabilao_777 said:
hello everyone...
i just found out last week that my flush drive is infected with infrom.exe through AVG...when i double click the drive, "open with" comes out...i already check if there were hidden files but there was none.there were no autorun.inf and other files that i can delete..i let AVG move the file infrom.exe to the virus vault...but then "open with" still comes out everytime i double click the drive...i restarted it several times as what most of you posted..still nothing new happened...everything is still the same...what do i do now?please help me...

SOLUTION IN RESPONSE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom