Infrared Communicaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_b6505

Broken In
Can Any body help me in setting up infrared communication from mobile to mobile?

I m waitng for ur replies.

Siddharth
[/b]

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Mobile to Mobile is possible. Which fones are u talking about ? Plz enlighten us. Firstly both the fones shud have IR support.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
Ok i also want the soln. for this problem....

My friend has Nokia 8210 and i've Nokia 8250 and both have IR reception....

So plz tell how to set the communication b/w them

OP
S

sid_b6505

Broken In
blade_runner said:
Mobile to Mobile is possible. Which fones are u talking about ? Plz enlighten us. Firstly both the fones shud have IR support.

Hi....I am talkin about a Nokia 6610 and a Samsung C-100.
Hope u have the solution.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
sid_b6505 said:
blade_runner said:

Hi....I am talkin about a Nokia 6610 and a Samsung C-100.
Hope u have the solution.

Have played a bit with the 6610, I m not sure if the fone supports transfer of files mobile to mobile. Haven't heard of a java app that wud allow that either .Sorry mate would have been much better if those were smart fones.

theraven

Technomancer
interspecies ( nokia to sony-ericsson and vice versa) transfer is not supported
6610 doesnt support transfer of any files between files
sorry

vswizard

Broken In
No.. Nokia and SE.. can intercommunicate.. i have a 6600 and a k700 both can intercommunicate.. but neither of them can communicate with a Samsung c100 x100 etc phones..

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm
well then maybe there are specific models
cuz the phones ive tried with .. my 6610 wont receive or send :(

suave_guy

pedal to metal
vswizard said:
No.. Nokia and SE.. can intercommunicate.. i have a 6610 and a k700 both can intercommunicate..
Can u plz tell me about the performance of SE K700 and also its looks n stlye....

vswizard

Broken In
K700 is too good of a mobile.. u name it and it has it.. the only thing i m missing is a MMC card slot.. mp3 player is good.. but the memory limit creeps up fast..

In my 6600 i have a 256 mb mmc.. so i can put in anything i want to.. so here i felt the pinch.. i won't hang onto k700 for long.. gonna sell it soon... actually waiting for 6630 .. check this out
*www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,59246,00.html
allow it to load.. then sit back and relax :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom