Infosys selected best outsourcing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
yaar deva...i am seeing from many days ..u just copy paste the TOI newslines..in the forum...is it to increase ur posts ?

we all have access to TOI ..so better post something new from a site which isnt common and interesting to digitians..hope u understand the point..cheers :)

OP
devauniversal

devauniversal

Tech Savvy
esumitkumar said:
yaar deva...i am seeing from many days ..u just copy paste the TOI newslines..in the forum...is it to increase ur posts ?

we all have access to TOI ..so better post something new from a site which isnt common and interesting to digitians..hope u understand the point..cheers :)
hi sumit i know that you all have access to TOI, but still how many of them had posted the news just before i did. Somethings even which appears to be common should be communicated, I hope you can understand.

If you think I am posting articles just to increase my count, then i can assume that you are also doing the same by picking up others thread and replying to them, just because replies are also counted as posts, hope you understand this too..

My personal suggestion dont comment on others post. If you benefit from the post , just put a reply, else discard it and do your work. If any thing goes wrong , i guess digit has got its own moderators to take care. Hope you can understand this too...

if you argue that you just posted a suggestion to my article, then i might say suggestions deserve quite convincing slang and not like the one you started with

cheers :)

u just copy paste the TOI newslines..in the forum...is it to increase ur posts

My Humble request to all, dont post your personal suggestions here, we are here to concentrate on the topic and not about the way its posted or from where its posted. if you know it already just discard it for the benefit of others to know. As simple as that .

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Do you realize that posting images makes people surfing on dialup or through GPRS, wait for a longer time for the image to load? Also the forum search engine cannot index images, so your posts go to WASTE?

OP
devauniversal

devauniversal

Tech Savvy
kalpik said:
Do you realize that posting images makes people surfing on dialup or through GPRS, wait for a longer time for the image to load? Also the forum search engine cannot index images, so your posts go to WASTE?

hi kalpik FYI i changed my posts to texts long back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom