info wanted of w810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodyac

Broken In
hi ppl my aunt wants to buy this fone as she is floored by my k750 cam quality . can you pls tell me its price in mumbai . is there any different in sound quality between k750 and w810?thanks in advance.

dtox

The Techno Perv
w series is walkman and k series is for camera.. decide wat u want first.. however, w810i has better cam and music quality wen compared with k750i.. i got it for 13k in pune a month back.. w810i has the infamous 'megabass' which k750i lacks.. so music quality wise, 810i is definitely better..

K

krazyfrog

^^ W810i and K750i are both equal in music and camera. Both have the same camera hardware and specs and K750i also has the Mega Bass preset and hence is equal to W810i in terms of music. All you need to do is put a higher capacity memory card and get the HPM-70 headset.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yes, SE has reduced the loudspeaker volume level of 810i [maybe for increasing battery backup]. But it can be made loud by flashing with louder speaker drivers.

810i has 512MB card free. It has EDGE and its screen size is slightly larger. Its screen quality is amazing compared to K750i.
The internel memory of 810 is only 20MB but for K750 its 34MB.

810 supports flash based themes, but k750 dun.

OP
Z

zodyac

Broken In
thanks for info btw whats cost of 512 mb memory card of k750 and how to verify its not second hand ?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
krazyfrog said:
W810i and K750i are both equal in music......K750i also has the Mega Bass preset and hence is equal to W810i in terms of music.

no they are not! SE has killed megabass in newer k750s. so if u compare out of the box sound quality and features like megabass, w810i wins!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@zodyac
K550i is a gud choice. Its a cybershot phone with better battery[950 li-po]. Its best in all of them-cam, battery, sound[if HPM 70 is used], design, screen.

It has 64MB internal mem nd comes with 64Mb Micro MS or M2 card. It has A2DP nd Edge and cam quality is supperior to 810 with all the features of cybershot.

The only thing it lacks is NIGHT MODE. But itll compensate for it as its flashlight is even more brighter.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i bought a K750i a couple of weeks ago for 8400/- in mumbai.
It has Mega bass.
gr8 phone gr8 VFM.

dtox

The Techno Perv
krazyfrog said:
^^ W810i and K750i are both equal in music and camera. Both have the same camera hardware and specs and K750i also has the Mega Bass preset and hence is equal to W810i in terms of music. All you need to do is put a higher capacity memory card and get the HPM-70 headset.

dude i can assure u that k750i dosent have megabass.. camera maybe k750i miht be better.. but music wise, it'll have to be 810i.. and also yes, the loudspeaker volume WAS reduced by SE in the 810i model.. but then that can be increased by hacking into the firmware and replacing the original sound drivers (acoustic) with custom ones..

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^my friend has k750i and he says that it is almost not present.. walkman series' bass is equivalent to the megabass in k750i.. so i don think that counts! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom