info on NFSU2 on ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vm_killer

Broken In
when playing underground league in nfsu2 on ps2, even if i win a race, i dont get credits, bank points as reward nor the next race tracs are unlocked.
so i am stuck with only one race track.
in case of nfsu1 , if a race for a particular track is won, then lot of goodies are awarded along with unlocking the next track.
any help on this?

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
NFSU2 is different from NFSU1 in that the ganeplay is not linear. That means, to progress in the game, you have to find the races yourself. Drive around the city and you will find new races. You also need to find shops from where you can buy new parts and visual upgrades for your car. You will earn points as you win more and more races. Do post if the problem exists in spite of these tips.

OP
V

vm_killer

Broken In
the problem

under quick race mode,
if i win a race then certain bank money and reputation points are awarded. and if lots of races are won, then the locked race tracks are unlocked.
but i dont see this, though i won lots of races for a particular track, as i am never prompted to move "next" wherein race resuults will be stored.
i had played nfus2 on pc. there i didnt face this prob. but on my ps2, i am not able to save progess under quick race mode!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I know this sounds dumb, but do you use a memory card? Without one, the race progress will not be saved. I believe you will have to manually save the game to the memory card. I'll try and ask friends who might have played the game on a PS2 and see if they can help.

supersaiyan

In the zone
excuse me mate but to unlock tracks and new cars in nfsu2 u gotta play the career mode. and yes r u usin a memcard?

OP
V

vm_killer

Broken In
dumb?

hey i do use a mem card!
i do remember on pc version, the race tracks in quick race mode are unlocked only when u win races under this mode ..no connection between career mode n quick race mode!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
As far as I know, tracks are unlocked by winning races on them in Career mode, and not Quick Race mode. I have finished the game on the PC and I unlocked all the tracks only by winning in Career mode. None of my wins in Quick Race gave me any new tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom