Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
EDIT:

Domain name : www.OffersIndia.info
Expire on : 5th Feb, 2009

Domain still available for sell !!
BIN Price : $2.5 flat...

No bidding . (However I don't have probs if you still want to :D)

FREE domain push at internet.bs only...

Last edited:

life31

Journeyman
Lol did you contact the hosting provider regarding it?

You can get it from him mostprobably. Cos most of the hosting providers backup their srever every day and if its a very good and having more sites then they back up three to four times a day. You can get a back up from them if you are intrested:D

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Dude try selling it on Sedo.com

They will charge a fee but u can sell ur domain for much larger price.

Also your domain has a nice name; it will sell for at least $100+

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
thanks guys for your suggestions. Actually I am member at DigitalPoint already but can't post in selling section as I am not 14 days old there ;-).. Anyways I will try the other site you guys told. Thanks everyone but :)

@Unknown
If my site gets sold $100 as you said, I will give you 50% of that then for your suggestion :D coz I was expecting at max $5 :p LOL...

thanks guys for your suggestions. Actually I am member at DigitalPoint already but can't post in selling section as I am not 14 days old there ;-).. Anyways I will try the other site you guys told. Thanks everyone but :)

@Unknown
If my site gets sold $100 as you said, I will give you 50% of that then for your suggestion :D coz I was expecting at max $5 :p LOL...
its a good name for an advertising site. So I guess if the right buyer comes, you can really gain some money.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl

@Unknown
cool. go and auction it on Sedo.com & namepros.com

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
Right now I have parked my domain a sedo. Also posted at namespro as suggested by you guys. Waiting now for some offer. ! :-?

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
yup.. promise is a promise bro... I will list it's selling price here with details don't worry... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom