Indian low speed Broadband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhoolkumehul

Broken In
just watch this

*www.comcast.com/8mbps/?CMP=ILC-fcomcastnetdcable2

after looking this what u call indian Broadband?

i had been 3 months in US in 2005 and seen that they are providing up to 6 Mbps.
now they are providing 16Mbps.
why indian government is poor in this?

enticer86

Stay Silent!
u answered urself
" indian government is poor in this!"

n pls zyada mat bolo, lik calling a vibrating thing as a toy [hindustan latex ka product, cant name it in forums i gues ] aisa na ho thodi si bhi achi speed aaye to they cancel the broadband licenses

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
But even in USA BB Speed is different everywhere.
I have a friend in Texas, he has a 1MBPS unlimited connection.

But. Samjho yaar. Thats USA. Yahaan logo ke paas do waqt ki roti nahi, BB ka kya karenge.
Our government needs to solve food problem first, BB is not importent now.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
my uncle is in Canada n free trial schemes fr a few months r quite common
he told me he used 1mbps BB for more thn a yr, free.....
n here in India we r stuck up with slow BB tht costs so much!

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
LOL, my friend in Slovakia pays 30$ for 100MBPS. Same goes for some in Sweden.

Asia still doesnt have strong Internet backbone. Cables are being layed and in a few yrs....the scenerio will change like it changed for Mobiles in India so soon :)

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Oh did u read the fine print BTW, it says 8MBPS for dloads only maximum up speed is 786 kbps that is not even as high as 1 MBps.

superman

Right off the assembly line
i think we should blame the ISPs for this...they r jus cheating us...when BSNL increased there speed to 2 mbps..almost all the ISPs started providing 2 mbps connection...so it proves tht they had the ability to provide 2 mbps conn but they refused to provide it......i heard tht BSNL is now planning to provide 8 mbps connection....these ISPs r cheating us....only thorugh competition in the market tht they will giv us good speeds...BSNL Rockzzzz..pls...make tht 2mbps conn unlimited....[:D]

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
superman said:
i think we should blame the ISPs for this...they r jus cheating us...when BSNL increased there speed to 2 mbps..almost all the ISPs started providing 2 mbps connection...so it proves tht they had the ability to provide 2 mbps conn but they refused to provide it......i heard tht BSNL is now planning to provide 8 mbps connection....these ISPs r cheating us....only thorugh competition in the market tht they will giv us good speeds...BSNL Rockzzzz..pls...make tht 2mbps conn unlimited....[:D]

Its not cheating.....when the Main Internet backbone gets strong then only ISP would be able to provide bandwidth :)

enticer86

Stay Silent!
as I said, the govt here follows restrictiv policies n stuff,... the ISPs r bound to say no to all sorts of pangas n continue wht is already goin on
once the sarkari BSNL ventured into the higher segmnt, everyone was safe to follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom