*** Indian films VS Hollywood ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Which is better?

Hollywood or indian films..[includes all regional films]

I prefer hollywood coz they entertain better than indian films:).
Ready to argue...
Lets start ... Lights camera ACTION!

karnivore

in your face..
Which one is better ???????

Hmmmmmmm.........lemme think. Since this is rocket science, i have to do some calculations here.

.............. ok, finally, after 5 hrs of relentless calculation, i have figured it out.

Its HOLLLYWOOD.

it was never about hollywood or bollywood.
it is the storyline and the acting of the actors that make a movie and masterpiece.
so,watch the movie u like.
be it from hollywood or bollywood.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
It about the quality and themes both differ...
Most of the hollywood are action based,fast but on the other side INDIAN FILMS are more tilted towards sentiment,family,... Am i right?if not correct me

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Hollywood most of the time. I like a few films from Bollywood, and if I may list a few (of those few :D )
Dor
Yu Hota to Kyo Hota
Dhoom 1 (2 was bull)

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hollywood most of the times. Rarely does a Bollywood film makes an Impact on me. OM SHANTI OM sucks by the way.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Well...IMO, 98% of all Hindi movies suck...whereas in Hollywood, only something like 85% sucks...so you know...I prefer Hollywood.

Of course, when you are living abroad and stuff, sometimes you want to watch Hindi movies. In those cases, I prefer Bollywood, but otherwise Hollywood only.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
I wonder if people really don't know about European, South American or Canadian cinema, or they're too lazy and naive to label everything non-Bollywood as "Hollywood"?

Take a look at French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Brazilian, Argentinian, Iranian, Canadian and British movies and their art of cinema. Hollywood is Amrikan heap of crap. Studios have grown too powerful and big to let any creativity blossom under their shadow.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yamaraj said:
I wonder if people really don't know about European, South American or Canadian cinema, or they're too lazy and naive to label everything non-Bollywood as "Hollywood"?

Take a look at French, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Brazilian, Argentinian, Iranian, Canadian and British movies and their art of cinema. Hollywood is Amrikan heap of crap. Studios have grown too powerful and big to let any creativity blossom under their shadow.
+1

Hollywood is America's Bollywood, Bollywood is India's Hollywood. Both are crap with exceptions.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
+1
Here are some nice foreign language movies
Iranian - Bachecha Ye Aseman (Children of Heaven)
Italian - Vita è bella, La (1997)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom