Indian Animation Film "Hanuman" released

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_ashok

Broken In
Hey Guy this week all of you who are reading this thread please and please go and watch this film, and support and celebrate the biggining of indian Animation Industry.

anandk

Distinguished Member
seen it. didnt get bored even for a moment !
but animation quality needed to be better !

atool

Journeyman
i also saw it....the film is quite fast and does not bore u...but yes technically it could be better...but a very good effort...worth watching...

kato

Karthiksn
yes making in it 2D was a great idea coz it makes the characters look good and surely makes the small hanuman cute

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Well it's good to see the Indian Animation Industry developing but I think they should have done better ( I haven't see the movie, just the trailer )

What I don't like about the movie is the low frame rate ( or atleast it seems like that ) which makes it non watchable for me but a good attempt nonethless.

hsnayvid

Journeyman
well if we let such movies flop,

then no one is going to make more animation movies. and the quality wouldn't increase!

So go and have a look. Its worth it!

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
hsnayvid said:
well if we let such movies flop,

then no one is going to make more animation movies. and the quality wouldn't increase!

So go and have a look. Its worth it!

No way! i dont have the movie released here at the theatres near me.

atool

Journeyman
desertwind said:
i havent seen the movie yet. But i heard BO verdict as flop.

its not really a flop...it has started on a low note but its picking up well and its surely to recover its cost and make some profit...

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I think this should be a steping stone of the Indian Animation industries. I really appreciate this movie as bollywood is just about love movies.

Just Imagine Bollywood has release how many way a love triangle movie can be shot! lol

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

google360beta

Broken In
Cool

I would love to watch it,

I currently study at Arena Multimedia, and my friends there took 3 months to create a 3 minute animation movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom