India won Twenty20 world cup match againt S.africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Proud to post this thread.Indian beet S.africa in must win match. Great match..and wonderful performance by R.P singh and new comer R Sharma.

I think Now India is in semis of this twenty20 world cup.Full credit to R.P singh.I think he sud be Man of the Match.

Look at R.P singh figure:
RP Singh: Over-->> 4
Runs-->>14
Wickets-->> 4
Economy Rate-->> 3.50

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I would think because that 50 was more difficult as the conditions didn't suit batting, much. And at the point he started India were in bad condition. And the run out he created was brilliant. It was a overall good team effort so difficult to pin point one person who changed the match and award MoM to him.
Still India need to improve their bowling to have any chance against Australia.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Ok... don't flame me, but I like Aussies more than I like Indian team. And I am hoping that Aussies beat India in the semis..... (They won the World Cup on my B'Day with my favorite player, Ponting getting 140*:-D:-D)

But T20 sucks big time.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
r u true India..lozzzz :D
Even I like Aussis very much..but when they come against India, for 101% I support my country.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
ravi_9793 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
r u true India..lozzzz :D
Even I like Aussis very much..but when they come against India, for 101% I support my country.

I am an Indian right.... But I like Aussies more.....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I read in the newspaper today.Hats off to team India.
They have pulled a stunning victory against SA.Hope they continue their winning rythm.The Aussies shouldn't be taken lightly.They should be given a crushing defeat.Maybe 250+ score by India.:)
Chak de India!!

Nav11aug

In the zone
@ Cool G5.. wht sortof an Indian r u.. u didnt see the match ;) :mrgreen: ...

i watched the whole match hvin an exam tday /// hehe, no need to ask wht happened to the exam though :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^My TV set is broken.I have not been able to see a single match of 20-20. :(
My Bad luck.
The technician will be coming tommorrow.Hope he fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom